cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have about 9000 chromebooks, and when they downloads released updates they chokes the internet connection. Google documents states thata chromebook first tries P2P to other chromebooks to get updates, and if that failes they fetch it from googles ...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Software version:Cisco IOS Software, C1250 Software (C1250-K9W7-M), Version 12.4(10b)JA1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)   For some reason it will not allow me to set a passphrase to anything less than 15 characters. WPA2 should allow for 8 characters or mor...

We use wireless tablets for point of sale terminals on the beach and around pool areas.  The tablets seem to have a problem maintaining a connection to the point of sale server when traveling between access points.  We use the same SSID across all th...

The KRACK advisory says this;   Further Problem Description:Cisco wireless APs models 1570, 1700, 2700 and 3700 are NOT vulnerable for 5Ghz connections, but are vulnerable on 2.4Ghz connections.   Anyone know how that could be, or if it's even true?

poulid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i installed a Meraki MX64 in a network, using the router as DHCP server. I've seen that i need to manually specify the MX64 as the default gateway on every device to make them access the network. Letting the computers automatically obtain the ...

CotGef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Anyone who have encountered this bug? https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvc67005/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir Already upgraded the controller to 8.2.161.0 but bug is still there.. any recommended IOS version where this bug is re...

Hello,I have two 5508s that service our remote sites via FlexConnect. In the past, I would use the AP Image Pre-Download feature to push the new code to the APs at once. But I have since moved each remote site into their own FlexConnect Group. What i...

Dear All, we are running Cisco 2 WiSM2 Controllers (Active/Active LoadBalancing) on AireOS 8.2.151.0 and have the Extended UNII-2 Channels enabled. Many users are currently complaining that they are facing Problems with connecting to the SSIDs even ...

Can anyone confirm if 1260's do in fact support Adaptive 11R in 8.3? I have seen mixed messages.   This doc seems to say they do.   https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-3/Optimizing_WiFi_Connectivity_and_Prioritiz...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card