Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Fellow Mobility Engineers, I'm working on implementing FRA and I wanted to know if this would work with 40mhz channels, or is it better to implement with 20Mhz channels?  We have a high density design in a hospital environment with 3802i APs.  An...

Hi! I have a problem getting 2 1832is to talk to each other... They are both K9C controller capable mobility express App with the same software version 8.3.x. One is set up as a controller and has a fixed IP for the controller part and DHCP for the ...

I have a problem with two 2504 controllers. Problem description: WLC1 supports AP AP WLC2 5 AP. Both broadcast the same network. If I move between AP WLC1 to WLC2 AP device connects to the network if it reverts to AP WLC1 then the device connects whe...

Hi, I've a WLC 5508 running the 8.2.151.0 software version and I try to register Cisco AIR-CAP1532I-E-K9 in FlexConnect AP mode with the port of the switch configured in trunk mode. In this situation the AP doesn't register into the WLC. If i configu...

gimp by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My customer has generated a certificate following this document:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/4400-series-wireless-lan-controllers/109597-csr-chained-certificates-wlc-00.htmlThe key length is 2048 instead of 1024.the Uploa...

I have encounter a weird issues for the switches model WS-C3750-48PS-S could not power-on AP model AIR-LAP1131AG-C-K9. But for this switches it could see other AIR-LAP1131AG-C-K9 is provided power. luckily only 4 of this AIR-LAP1131AG-C-K9 model is h...

AndrewHow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card