Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have a client that experienced the following issue. The primary WLC went into a "error state - with the ALM led burning solid Orange"  and users were experiencing issue, after rebooting his controller the ALM led was off and users able to work...

Hi, Currently my WLC having capacity of 80 and i need to add more AP's to that. For that i am having one product Key and license. I need to know howm many more Ap's i can add to the WLC with this License. My product name is L-LIC-CT5508-UPG Product N...

Anyone experiencing issues running IOS 11 beta with an internal controller captive portal? All of our IOS 11 beta devices get an error of "cannot establish a secure connection to the server" when redirecting to the splash page. We use a real cert on ...

Hello , I am working on a wireless outdoor solution. I have 20 APs ( 1532I ) that should provide internet access to an outdoor area. ( Mesh topology ) Only 5 APs can be reached with Ethernet connection and therefore would be connected to the WLC. 1...

Hello,  I have a question about licensing for  WLC 5520, I need register 200 APs to WLC, Is it mandatory to buy licence for that, or it is included in AP price?  Thanks for quick answer

Jaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I’m writing to you if you have advice for a weird problem I have here with a bunch of new Lenovo Yoga P40 (with wireless card Intel 8260NGW) working on wireless. This is the problem: When the computers join an access point Cisco 1040 and ra...

With a controller-based 3802p, there are two internal 5 GHz radios.  Want to know if it is possible or if others have implemented the following: 1)  An internal 5 GHz radio be used for client access     a) can an administrator assign a specific 5 GHz...