cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Need all your expertise on MSE 8.0  I have enabled Tracking & History parameter for Asset Tags (even set config rfid status enable in WLC) I still could not pull any location history for our tags (only tag real time location) Tried to send Emerge...

How can I update/change globally all host controller name/IP's to all attached AP's?  I'm going to turn off the 5508 and turn on the 5520..  new name/IP The AP's will find their new target via DNS, but I suspect that will either leave the HA fields e...

Is DHCP Addr. Assignment Required necessary for a device be able to pass through ISE? I am using a 2504 with FW 8.2.151.0 and Zebra tablets. With this feature disabled in the WLC, I see that the device has a valid IP address, PM State is Run, and no...

ROB ADAMS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several APs where if they lose power and re-associate to the same WLC they would lose their VLAN mappings under the Flex connect tab.I get the below error log from the AP:*Mar 15 03:42:06.187: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No Flex ACL map config...

Hi Guys, I have a small wireless setup with a single 2504 wlc configureg with flexconnect feature . When i switched off the wlc , the APs swithced into flexconnect mode and was working fine. But once i switched on the wlc am not able to see the APs ...

We are having problems with 2702i AP when moved to a different port on a switch and connected to the same WLC. It takes approximately 15 minutes to associate with the same WLC First it boots and AP gives the following logs:***************************...

Resolved! Meraki MR33

many wireless clients constantly getting disconnected. can someone please take a look at the log file attached for any abnormality.

Hello colleagues, I have tried to find a way to get a bunch of MR66, repaired but nobody in Cisco seems to care about this. All of them have no more warranty so I know I would have to pay for this service. Have you got a contact (in Europe, since I'...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card