cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, i've got a bunch of 1242 (SKU: cisco AIR-AP1242AG-A-K9) standalone APs and would like to re-use for a client that requires WPA2 for their security requirement. it currently doesn't support WPA version 2 although it supports AES CCM. i did some se...

Hello, Hoping that someone already encountered this issue and have your guidance. We recently upgraded our Cisco 5508 WLC. But after upgrade we are able to reach the management address for a few minutes but wlc went down after. We are able to get co...

Dear experts, Can anyone tell me which cisco product or solution support EAP method such as SIM or AKA except for Prime Access Register? Currently my customer have ISE and WLC and seems these doesnt work... Regards, Jun

Jun Wang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I currently have multiple 1242 AP, I have to log into each individually to manage. I recently setup (12) 1852 AP, and they all connect to the primary controller 1852AP. 1852 is setup to use wpa2, can devices seamlessly move from the 1242ap to...

Hi everyone, We have a 5508 WLC with version code 7.6.130.0. Everything was working fine until last friday, clients that were not on the local mac addres data base and should not have access to the wlan were login in, so everyone was able to log in ...

pavel.mr4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community. Until now we're using the Site Survey Kit from Caster Tray http://www.castertray.com/surveyor.html. That works great with the old Cisco AP's that uses POE. But the newer AP's uses POE+ as an example the Cisco 3802. How you guys are doi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card