Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Ap's being called null in Prime

HI, I have a problem where devices that have been removed off the network through upgrading are getting the error AP 'null' disassociated. Once they have got that alert there is nothing i can do, i can't delete it from prime or anything. Does anyone ...

Resolved! vWLC Bandwidth ?

Hello! i have vWLC v 8.0.121.0 my quastion is how max bandwidth Mbps per virtual controller speed can i get with this WLC ?? BR OKA

eng.omarka by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Apple TV Connectivity to a RV130W

I recently upgraded to a RV130W router from a WRVS4400N VPN router because the latter was at the end of its service life and retired by Cisco.  I had successfully connected an Apple TV to the WRVS4400N VPN, but I cannot connect this Apple TV to the R...

1jpduffy3 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

5508 HA first time

Hello, we have WLC 5508 with 50 AP registered and a new WLC 5508 , we need to cluster the the WLCs in HA but thy will be in different switches but in same VLAN -how can RP port will be connected to each other via switches -do we need any modification...

Mahmoud by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers