Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have 8 1852i access points.  I want to use them as a stand alone system with one of them as the controller.  Does anyone have a configuration sheet on this? 

cochran-j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have used the AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-3-112-0.zip package to update Cisco my wireless access points (AIR-AP2802i-E-K9). Of my three APs, two succeeded but one failed and is unable to boot - error message attached. Please can anyone assist with the r...

AvdVyver by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have an issue in throughput from one AP 1572EAC. i'm testing that in a lab now, but i have it in multiple live sites which's in all of them giving bad throughput comparing that its working on 80-Mhz and having 1G link.  in the live sites its...

Hi All, The WLC is getting in clearing dram state.Anyone has encountered this before.Any suggestions to resolve this issue apart from RMA. I have rebooted the device multiple times. Thanks, Renjith

With the EOL of WCS; what is Cisco recommendations for a customer who has deployed WLC 5508 running code 8.0.133 and did not purchase WCS when purchasing the 5508. And now they want to managed the wireless network from a GUI interface, and be able to...

Resolved! wlan id

On a 2504 running 8.3.102 if one wants to create a wlan with wlan ID starting at 17(to bypass default AP-Group), how does one accomplish that?  Once that is created, I can map it to AP Group but can't create it in the first place cuz i am limited to ...

I went through the setup wizard but have no internet or network connectivity for my device.  I am able to see it through FindIt or by looking at available wifi networks, I see the SSID's that I have setup but there is no internet connection for them.

drew by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, I would like to clarify my understanding of CCKM with Flexconnect groups and without Flexconnect groups. When using VoIP with Flexconnect in local switching, for me, it allows the users not to reauthenticate everytime they roam to an...

Hi, i couldn't register two of the AP's above over our WAN. A same AP (AIR-AP2802I-E-K9) connected in a routed Network next to the WLC is working fine. WLC is a 2504 with the newest SW (8.3.112.0) in our LAB. I can see the CAPWAP Join Packet into the...

049dtrapp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, This may sound like a basic question but I would appreciate an answer. We have a WLC with "BE" and "US" country codes enabled. Although , the WLC is in Belgium , but there are some "A" domain APs (deployed in Belgium) associated to it. Hence...