cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

We are having problems with 2702i AP when moved to a different port on a switch and connected to the same WLC. It takes approximately 15 minutes to associate with the same WLC First it boots and AP gives the following logs:***************************...

Resolved! Meraki MR33

many wireless clients constantly getting disconnected. can someone please take a look at the log file attached for any abnormality.

Hello colleagues, I have tried to find a way to get a bunch of MR66, repaired but nobody in Cisco seems to care about this. All of them have no more warranty so I know I would have to pay for this service. Have you got a contact (in Europe, since I'...

Resolved! Guest access - ISE

Hello experts, I want to provide guest access in my company with Cisco WLC, AP and ISE. 1. First time guest should fill the username /password and then later(after first day) he/she should just accpet the term and condition! Is there any way to do i...

Hi Folks, I have a network of 12 APs - 5 x 3702i, 4 x 1532, and 3 x 1552H - all connected to a 2504 WLC. I've successfully configured the 2504, the 3702s and the 1530s - but I'm having a problem with the 1552H's. I've tried all three, and the same...

Today I started deploy a cisco 1602 autonomous, but the client asked me to configure two different ssid's. I did,two different ssid's and two different vlans. My question is, should this access point operate in bridge mode ? I will connect this dev...

raikone14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Have a doubt in regards to the multiple Mobility Anchor for a single guest SSID We have a guest SSID created in our remote site WLCHave established mobility tunnels between our 2 anchors at DC and DRIs it possible to add and make both the mo...

Karthikrm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card