cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,My understanding is that you can run ISE with one node set as primary and zero or more nodes set as secondary, with the secondaries located closer to the end points.1. Does this mean the local users closest to a secondary node will authentic...

Hi everyone, I came across an issue with the 8.0.140.0 firmware on our WLC and thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has experienced it or if it's a known issue. As background info, we had release 8.0.121.0 running on a 5508 WLC with a mix of 3500, 3...

Hi Team, I have a situation here, we have a site power down with around 25 flexconnect AP's, now when these AP's will go down it will generate a TRAP on controller and an Alarm on Prime, I'm fine with a TRAP on the controller but can we stop the Ala...

I have a 5508 controller where the GUI says that there are 400 AP licenses loaded on the Monitor page.  When I go to Management>Licenses, it shows that I have a 500 AP count license that is active.  CLI confirms this AP count.  How do I get those oth...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,So I have a Cisco 1310 Access Point that is in Rommon mode. I have the image on the Access point but I did not use the archive download command to extract it. When I use the tar -xtract flash://c1310-k9w7-tar[1].124-25d.JA2.tar flash: command I...

I built an NLB on windows for load balancing of the 2 wireless networks. It turns out that if you put the IP of the radius server it works, but if you put the NLB virtual IP it can not connect ... Is there any configuration that should do beyond...

Newly I bought cisco AIR-ap2802e-d-k9. I need step by step initial installation details Will it come with any defualt ip address to access it with GUI. without console  CLI how can configure this AP

babishek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a valid public certificate to authenticate my users. It seems that no matter what most clients still throw some sort of warning that the user must agree to one time. Many of the devices connecting to our wireless network are beyond our sco...

nrunge1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I was wondering if someone can tell me the mechanics of Flex Connect split-tunnelling, more specifically when the SSID is tunnelled to a WLC housed in a DMZ for Internet only access? How does the wireless client access those split tunneled re...

System Name      Cisco Master AP  Model                   AIR-AP1832I-E-K9Software Version  8.3.112.0Management IP Address 192.168.108.99 Guys,I am trying to set this Primary AP up, below is my scenario:  Local users currently have a LAN address of 1...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card