cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. Recently my company bought 3 Cisco WAP371-E-K9. They works in cluster. But 2 weeks ago we obtain another AP WAP371-A-K9. Looks like same, but it dint connect to existing cluster because of region code. Can we somehow turn A region to E ? Firmware...

pavlokh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Any one knows where can i find the technical documentation related to Cisco Meraki Location Analytics tool? I need it to make an integration with real time engines to campaigns for financial market. What kind of statistics collected from the Wi...

miguelho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have just redirected a VPN 819 with AP-802 on board to a new controller (5508) running 8.3.102.0  It was connected to a vWLC running 8.1.131.0 code and worked fine.   The AP will not upgrade to the 8.3 code and console output shows: Feb  7 11...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I just took an old, never used 2012 manufactured AP 3502i-E out of the box (it had image 7.0.114.40 (or something like this) preinstalled) and was unable to join it to any of my controllers. It's unable to build the DTLS connection to the cont...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I have a problematic AP 3502i here, which doesn't want to connect to any of my controllers. It's around 2 years old and I never used it before (see https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13205991/lightweight-ap-3500-fail-join-capwaplwapp)....

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Fellow mobility engineers, Can I have two controllers running different code (7.6 and 8.x) in a mobility group?  I have some AP's that need new code and my customer doesn't want to upgrade from 7.6.  However, they have another controller with 8.x in ...

Hi all, Im facing a strange issue with IPAD trying to connect AP 2600 with 15.2(4)JB6  IOS, the device connects to the AP, gets the IP address, but does not show wifi sign  and so internet does not work. Android devices or Laptops dont have any issue...

Will someone please explain or link me to documentation explaining the available log modules in CPI 3.1?  #1 I'm sure I don't need every module enabled.  #2 After downloading the logs I don't have a clue where to look. The same scenario happens two,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card