cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a network includes: MAC Client, connected to AP then to WLC, the AP connected to HP switches, The Switches connected to Root Switch, the Switch connected to Firewall. Our Problem look to be as follow: the clients loos the connection an...

radwango1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to speed up the MAP association to WLC over the wireless link? This would be used for a MAP that is functioning as a bridge and already configured and working correctly in production. My understanding is that at boot the MAP will try t...

Resolved! native VLAN on WLC

Hi guys,Let’s say I want to put WLC’s management interface and APs in a separate VLAN than the native/untagged one as Cisco recommends that as a good design practice to use only tagged VLANs on the WLC:Management Interface VLAN Identifier (0 = untagg...

hi, i'm comparing the AIR-CAP x800 vs x700 series AP and found this link. https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12689091/ap-1850-vs-2700 is it just clean air not supported on the 1800/2800 series AP? any other major difference between the two? w...

We have purchased the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 I have plugged it into our switch  switchport trunk native vlan 202 switchport trunk allowed vlan 3,202 switchport mode trunkWhen it connects we get We can not get to the gui only cli with putty serial (conso...

Hello, I have a customer that currently has two 8510 controllers in SSO.  The customer would like to stand up another 8510 SSO pair in their secondary datacenter.  They want to be able to fail over from one SSO pair to the other SSO pair.  So if Buil...

MRCobb by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received the new Wireless IP Phone model 8821. when i try to register the phone to Cisco Unity Express, get the next message in the phone: tftp error: wlan rootca.cer.sng tftp error: AppDialRules.xml XMLDefault.cnf.xml(TFTP) File not found: S...

Hi all, Pretty simple question. I have several WLC's in HA mode and they work great. The problem I have is that they have to be directly connected via the redundancy port which makes it difficult to place them in a different building. So, the questio...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card