cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IOS upgrade of AIR-CT5508-K9

Hi Guys,I want to upgrade my CIsco WLC of model AIR-CT5508-K9 to 8.5.171.0 from 8.3.143.0. (I have selected image 8.5.171.0 as it is recommended by Cisco)Can you please let me know upgrade process along with FUS image details.Currently WLC is having ...

Noovi by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 5520 WLC licenses RTU

Hello everyone,I use 5520, and my controller support 1500, now license ap adder now is 100ap, and i bought another 100 ap license, so i have to enter here is 100 or 200, please help me. because i want to enter exactly the same license i bought if i e...

Cisco 5520 WLC HA pair AP License count RTU

I have a Cisco 5520 HA pair and want to increase the license count so that additional AP's can register.  I have an RTU license, please see the output below.  I want to know how I can increase AP count to without "breaking" (reaching the limit of)  t...

Wifi6E question

Has anyone deployed, in deployment process or planning to deploy WiFi6E with Cisco 9136 (or even MR57) ?what’s your strategy for survey, what different things you are considering ? what’s your deployment strategy since wpa3 is mandatory for wifi6E (w...

ammahend by Collaborator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New WLC 9800 LC setup

So I am new to WLC.  We have a DATA wifi SSID that is auth on external Win RADIUS. How do I associate new wireless clients with vlan 1 where our clients reside? The native vlan is 31 and trunked on the switch port side. I understand that there could ...

9800 WLC hostname change

I need to change the hostname of a 9800-80 HA pair with thousands of APs and clients connected.  Thinking about the primary and secondary wlc names configured on APs for the capwap join process, how do I gracefully change the WLC hostname?  The ip ad...

cannot log into Access Point

hi, I have 2 cisco 1832i Access Points. I am trying to log into the Access Point using the Default IP of 192.168.1.1 via the browser. I am unable to do so, and I tried resetting the Access Point to the factory setting, not working. The ligths are bli...

csha00001 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco WLC new config

Hi! So I am fairly new to the WLC game.  I have my 9800 LC controller setup and I can reach it on my VLAN setup for wireless, but would like to use the service port or OOB for management. Not the in bound.  On our core switch that has L3, I popped th...

Why there are so many ISE records

Hi Please see the below screenshot of ISE endpoint record for one user authentication(. The user can access internal website without any issues after connected to wifi via byod. I am just curious about why there are many records ( about 20) over ther...

1st FL.PNG
zshowip by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP 3802 can't join WLC 2504

Currently, the WLC currently has 2702 AP already joined, but the 3802 will not join the WLC.  This is a Lab setup with basic config and no security enhancement like ACLs.If someone who has worked on the 2504 or is very skilled in wireless can help me...

G3000LEE by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3802 Mobility Express - No 5Ghz ???

Hi I have a single Cisco 3802i set up with Mobility Express. Firmware is 8.10.162 I have set up the configured country as Australia. According to the Cisco compatibility checker this access point is certified in Australia (Regulatory domain -Z which ...

as93 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC 5520, WLAN with session timeout

Hello, Do we agree the session timeout enabled on a WLAN is a security feature, but should be transparent for users ? I mean it's only re-authenticating in the background and should not disconnect them ? 

MicrosoftTeams-image (11).png
Clem58 by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: