Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, my question is, why there are only outdated or wrong documentations existing regarding APs in WGB mode. Having a WGB, AIR-AP1562, which shows following log entrys at every roam event: Jul 27 12:24:05 kernel: [*07/27/2023 12:24:05.8517] DOT11_U...

carstenp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have freshly delivered C9800-cl and C9105 AP with DNA licenses. Cisco licensing is just different confusing world (at least for me :).I have eDelivery documents, licenses and thats it. I found that new C9800-CL model is honour based, so WLC ...

Hi The below is status of one client after login as guest at c9800. It shows Web Auth Pending. Do you think it is normal? thank  you.  

1.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an area that is experiencing high channel utilization on an AP (3802) on 5 GHz.  I think it's being caused by the high amount of traffic and clients on the AP/channel. .  The AP is currently set for 20 MHz wide channel.  Would it make more ...

tiluna by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi If Cisco 9800-L Hardware appliance purchased with DNA Essential license (DNA Center not purchased)  1. What are the available dashboard monitoring, real time statistics  ?2. What are the reports available in HTML or CSV format  ?3. What are the se...

I am currently upgrading from CT2504 8.1.x to CT3504 8.10.x. To ensure safety, I copied the configuration from CT2504 to CT3504. After that, I updated CT3504 to the latest version before connecting the new WLC to our infrastructure. I also made sure ...

nmyamani by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,our system with two 9800-40 (version 17.03.05b) is no longer redundant and brings the error message:%BOOT-3-BOOTTIME_GET_ISSU_INFO_OF_REMOTE_CHASSIS_FAILED: Chassis 1 R0/0: issu_stack: Failed to get ISSU information from remote chassis. Details: R...

Hi AllI have prime 3.10 in my lab and quite few Cisco 9200, 9500 switches and 4331 routers. All are talking to prime using SNMP. How do i backup the config from these devices in prime? 

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I am building a 9800-CL which is running on ESXi but I am struggling to reach any of the configured VLAN interfaces from our core switches (except for the management(VLAN50)).My thinking was the first vWLC port Gi1 would be rout...

IntVLAN8.png Eth2.png VMsettings.png VMnetwork.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card