cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have Cisco WLC 5520. WLC1 is in Primary Primary DCWLC2 is Secondary Backup DCAll the APs were registere with WLC1 which is the primary.Due to communication between loss between the APs & WLC1, all APs switched over to WLC2 which is in the bac...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a guest WLAN; the issue is with the ACL as it does not restrict access to internal networks. I am testing with a ping to the IP 172.22.10.X. If I remove the first three permits, I lose access to the guest page to enter the credentials. ip acce...

LeoTI_0-1702135013144.png LeoTI_1-1702135237453.png
Leo TI by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is with regard to Meraki, BUT it can apply to any wireless deployment...IHAC who has Meraki MR32 APs in their environment and they want to replace them with MR57 APs. Now, there is a word of difference between the two... 2x2:2 vs 8x8x8 (MR57) 1G...

I'm using packet tracer and trying to use the WLC to configure 2 light access points however for some reason the WLC will not connect to the network. I've had it connecting before but it would never recognize either of the the lightweight access poin...

andrewnagel_0-1701983952037.png

hi all,i have some inquiries for WLC 3504- how can i get current TLS version applied on WLC ?- how can i get current SSL version applied on WLC ?- what is recommended version for SSL now and TLS ?- when i access WLC GUI i need to install certificate ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card