cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,     In Cisco Wireless Flexconnection solution, can you tell me the difference between "Web Authentication ACL"  and "Web Policy ACL" . Regards, Claudio Rezende

rezende.c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! tpc

Hi, tpc min 11 dBmchannel 36 power shows level 3 ( 5 dBm) why does it go below tpc min Thanks

Hi i configure local radius server on ap 1142n, with my anyconnect can't connect with eap-fast. this my config: aaa new-model!aaa group server radius rad_group server name AAP1!aaa authentication login AAP1 group rad_group!dot11 ssid WPAEAP vlan 1...

Dears, I have logs on my foreign WS-SVC-WISM2-K9: as i understood, users lose internet because of this... 6Tue Oct 25 15:30:44 2016AP's Interface:0(802.11b) Operation State Down: Base Radio MAC:cc:d8:c1:3b:ce:a0 Cause=New Discovery Status:NA7Tue Oct ...

agipkcoat by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears; Recently, i have changed LAP (light weight access point) AIR-LAP1131AG  mode from local mode to bridge mode  now, i am unable to find it on controller & surface led light becomes Blinking red-green-amber please, help me to restore it to local ...

I'd like to enable the PTT functionality for my new 8821's but am not finding any good sample configs to get me started.  Does anyone have any guides on building the XML files to enable this?  CUCM is 11.5, Running 8.0.133.0 on WLAN Controller and ha...

I've been projecting WiFi with Cisco 3700i wireless series in a small office of 320 square meters with thin wall partitions,and up to four workers. I'd like to know the coverage area for one AP in square meter i.e how many APs  I need. Anyone could h...

Hello, I've recently updated a few area of my buildings from to the 3802E and 3802P access points with external panel antennas for a high density of users in exhibit halls.  I am running auto DCA and TCA and have the clean air enabled so essentially ...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card