Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

← There is no member of office coworkers. Using cisco Aironet 1700 AP with 2500 Wireless Controller After install the product, we can't see network group members. How can i fix this problem?

wgkang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of CMX instances where we see clients that are clearly connected and associated that either do not not appear in the CMX UI or appear in the CMX UI but are not reported in the API output. Checking the WLC output,, they are clearly wi...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   Have a query regarding PI 3.1.1, I'm running reports on devices that have connected in the last 2 weeks, but it's bring up some devices with the date of 1970 that have been disposed of. If I select one of these devices then search for it, it can...

Hi all,my customer connect some handheld motorola MC9190 on wlc running version 7.4.121, after connecting two device there are many issue like disconnection and dropping, the device reassociate every time. A site survey does not show problem of cover...

We are running PI v3.1.1, and I have 50 Assurance licenses.  I want to see NetFlow from my switches, but I have no idea how to add the devices in order for them to "use" the 50 licenses that I have.  When I go to "Add devices to licenses", there are ...

Am currently replacing old 1242 lwapp access points with 3802i access points and a 5508 and 2504 controller to support them.  The two controllers have been brought up with 1 access point for each one of the controllers.  The access points join the co...

mwalton by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes