cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Resolved! AP Radios

I'm pretty new to wireless, so please forgive my ignorance. I really have two questions: 1. We have 2 types of ap models in our environment, (2702I, and 3602I). They have two radios, a/n/ac and b/g/n. What are the advantages/disadvantages to turning...

I WAS TRYING TO CONVERT CISCO LIGHTWEIGTH T AP TO AUTONOMOUS USING TFTP SERVER AND PUTTY. IN THE PROCESS THE LWAP CHANGED TO DISCOVERY AND NOT AUTONOMOUS. PLEASE, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED AND WHAT TO DO TO CORRECT THIS? THE ATTACHED IS THE PUTTY OUTP...

I am doing a deployment for a customer and just wanted to find out if you can setup the vWLC large deployment option in high availability between 2 data centers. I know you can put the IPs of the controllers on the APs, but was wondering if there is ...

Wesoley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have a WLC 2504 with 14 AP. i configured 5 SSIDs (SSID1,SSID2,SSID3,SSID4,SSID5) that are broadcasted into 2 AP group based on the client need. AP group1:SSID1,SSID2,SSID2,SSID3,SSID4,SSID5 AP group 2:SSID1,SSID2,SSID3, the client needs tha...

Hello For testing some WLAN clients I want to use a HWIC-AP-GE card in a 2821 with DHCP server running inside. I´ve just copied some simple example from the Cisco website...and see that the radio is up... but when doing a WLAN scan on a Linux host,...

richard by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team - We are going for a refresh of the Anchor WLC. Current one is 4402 which is used only for guest user connections, there are no AP registered on it. We would be replacing it with 5508 but this time in HA.   Q. Do we really have to go for AIR-CT5...

Hello,On my cisco wireless terminal WAP150, I created several wifi one for the guest. That only I will wish that is no access to internet so by allowing only ports 80 and 443.I can not seem to configure the ACL rules, how?Thank you

vho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card