Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon all, We've noticed a problem with a latest shipment of Cisco AP's.  They've come preloaded with code version 8.2.x.  However our standard is still 8.0.120 with plans to go to 8.0.135 to support the revision -B domain AP's.  However th...

I have WLC 2504 configured to one of my customer. Android and iPhone mobile are connecting for Jabber Clients, Cisco Aironet 1600 and 1700 Series Access Point for external and internal respectively.  But I am experiencing a poor audio and video quali...

HI all, I'd like to pick your brain in something that been bugging me for awhile now... Maybe your wise experience will help out. Here it is, i have two sites connected over mpls and two 2504 WLC controller at the DC- two WLCs because we had an even...

We have a test SSID setup with web authentication via Radius on a WLC5508.  Works great.  But the boss would like it to not require re-authenticating every time a student attaches to the SSID.  Is that possible using just the WLC5508, or do I need so...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco 2504 Controllar with running version AIR-CT2500-K9-8-0-133-0 and all Ap's are on same platform.Suddenly one AP down after 12 hours or 1 hours,24 hours.Time is not fixed to down.In Log i am getting below messages:-- apfReceiveTask: Jul ...

Hello guys, I have a wireless environment, composed of the following equipment: - 25 Switches Cisco 2960G - iOS 12.2 (55) SE5 - 67 Access Point 3502E - 2 WLC 2500 - 50 Clients Supported - 68 CK3X Intermec Handhelds I have enough WAN bandwidth, my usa...

Failing to access cisco aironet 2600 CAP access point after upgrading to version 15.3. when i connect through wireless network it fails to access but when i connect my laptop on same network with LAN, it web access and all things are available. when ...

I have a 5508 series WLC running 8.0.135.0. I have noticed that the rogue APs do not show up in the GUI until you run #show rogue ap sum in the CLI. Then again to get an update you must run the CLI command. Has anyone noticed this?

ptilling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a converged access architecture with 5508 like MC and 3850 like MA. Currently in the main site, the access point are registered on each 3850. For my remote site, i don't have cisco 3850, and i want to use FlexConnect towards my 5508. S...

Hello team, Can i join Aironert 700 series  access pointas clients  to Mobility express 1850 as controller.?? Then what shoild be the Criteria and compactibility?? Anybody have views on it??

Hi everyone! I have an issiue with my WLC, when I configure the interfaces and te AP´S for the firt time the will work well, but the problem is when I reset the WLC I can´t see the Access Point Anymore. Only if I reset the WLC I can see them again. C...

Will access points installed at a branch site (different subnet) automatically find our WLC 2504 at our headquarters over the WAN?  The sites are connected via MPLS.  Does CAPWAP automatically jump from one subnet to another over a routed network?

jtrombley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes