cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, 1 AP 1 Channel 36 rssi- 86 AP 2 Channel 36 rssi -51 In the above case the client which is connected to AP will face  slowness due to CCI when  AP1 is  talking to another client ?  2 AP 3 Channel 40 rssi- 62 AP 4 Channel 40 rssi -56 Thanks

In a recent deployment this week we installed roughly 70 APs, two of which are not seen by the controller,  Vlan tagging has been verified.  I consoled into one and the complete logs are at the bottom of this. Here are some notable entries: *Mar  1 ...

hi all,can't seem to get my APs to talk to WLC 5508.can someone advise which WLC firmware to use and where can i get/download (link pls).currently WLC is running 6.0.199.4.Mar  1 00:00:47.839: %CDP_PD-4-POWER_OK: All radios disabled - NEGOTIATED inli...

Hi Experts, I have a Cisco 3850 switch which terminates CAPWAP tunnels from Local APs. I also have a Cisco WLC 5760 which is managing the 3850 switches. I have remote APs and I need to Flex connect (HREAP) them to Cisco 3850 switch. is that possible...

I am getting a Major alarm from our NCS as shown below. Do you have any Idea how to fix this problem or know the exact problem in order to metigate it cause? 1. Alarm Condition:Location Calculator on MSEMessage: HEATMAP_CALCULATION_ERRORFailed to com...

Dear all, currently I plan to attach some 600 on a vWLC as well as the new 1810 and other OEAPs on that vWLC, because its much better than connecting them to our internal WLC 5508. For security and flexibility in necessary code updates. But the 600...

Hi! One of my customer want me to install and  OUTDOOR NEMA(enclosure) for cisco AP 3702 but I can´t find the Part number to order it! Can someone tell me if there is a part number? I have found http://www.terra-wave.com/cisco-3702e/http://www.terr...

We've recently upgraded our CUCM environment to 11.5. Everything is working normally except for our few 7921G phones. We were running CUCM 7.1.5 with 1.3.3 as the firmware version for the phones. They worked as expected with this setup. Once we upgra...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card