Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, Thanks to anyone who can respond.   I just set installed 2 autonomous 1572E APs as backhaul bridges only.  They are about 600 ft apart.  I'm using the AIR-ANT5114P2M-N= antenna on both sides.  These APs are installed on the roof of 2 bui...

Hello,  I did a "show ap summary" on one of the WLCs we have and 9 LAPs were listed displaying the LAP's name, MAC, IP address, model, and number of clients associated with each LAP. A client's laptop is showing that it associated with a LAP and dis...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've been asked to investigate if there is a better way of providing guest wifi across all our site. We currently have a Cisco 4404 wireless controller which controls all the cisco AP's across 4 sites.  We provide a guest wifi for visitors via th...

Hello Everyone, I have a high density deployment in which my AP's on 5GHz are mostly showing power level's 6 and 7.  We use Cisco 7925's and I'm concerned about the power levels.  Is there anything I can do to fine tune the power levels without crea...

alexluna1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have attached  screenshot of sniffed packets (ap ) which is taken when the client moving . The data rate reduces from 24 to 6  packet no 2362 is a retry packet   2362---- 24  retry 2364-----6  retry 2366-----6 retry 2370-----6 retry 2374-----6 ...

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone can help me with the above issue. I just setup a WLC2504 with couple of 2702i access points. The license for the WLC2504 hasn't arrived yet so I am running on evaluation license for now. My access points are on the ...

Cisco 1832i  controller controls the wireless network, all of the AP interface on the switch are trunk? Configured with multiple SSID, divided into multiple VLAN.But now 2 SSID can not be connected, or can be connected but not to the address. The DHC...

Hello All, I have a HA pair of 5508 WLC's running v8.1.131.0. For some reason, the Primary Image is v7.6.130.0 and the Backup Image is v8.1.131.0. I wish to have v8.1.131.0 as the Primary Image (default,active). I have searched for the command to rev...