cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am crating a ISE sponsor portal for our Guest WiFi infrastructure. How can I remove the fields highlighted in red in the sponsor portal? ... These used to have things like notification laguage, purpose of visit etc. I have specified these as ...

Dear All, Please tell me how to setup WDS which can manage the full network like DHCP, Roaming, AP Management etc. I have worked on WLC but this is my first time with WDS. Any help will be a greatly appreciated. Thanks

HOW CAN I CONNECT WIRELESSLY MY THREE CISCO MICROCELL DEVICES TO MY ARRIS WI-FI ENABLED MODEM?   YOUR HELP IN SOLVING THIS PROBLEM FOR ME IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. BEST REGARDS, HOSS SERRI

Hi everybody We have a Wireless LAN Controller 5520 with software version 8.1.102.0 and recently we decided to install DTLS license , based on this document  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn81.html We have ...

I have a AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 to play with, I've converted it too Autonomous AP. I want to create three SSID's 1x for GUEST Access on VLAN23 1x for MOBILE (phones etc, using WPA2-Enterprise) 1x for LAPTOPS (WPA2-Perosnal) I cannot see anywhere on thi...

Hi, what does the below traces indicate ? [06/12/16 12:11:26.890  911f9 244] ACCESS-CORE-SM-SYNC-NOTF: [55fd.529d.f399, Ca10] Delay add/update sync of addr for 55fd.529d.f399 / 0x58000308[06/12/16 12:11:26.890 911fa 244] ACCESS-CORE-SM-ERR: [55fd.52...

Hi. If we physically place two APs next to each other, would that create any issues? If yes what is the minimum distance. The AP's are for different companies and they don't communicate with each other. They are ther to connect users from two differ...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card