Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

MAC filetering not working on 321wap AP In mac filtering you have 2 options 1)Allow only stations in list 2)Block all stations in listi have chose option #1. where only the clients within the list are able to connect to the internet. now the problem...

I have six 5508 WLCs and just upgrade one of them from v8.0.120.0 to v8.2.100; the upgrade included the field recovery image to v7.6.101.1. To descibe the problem, I think a short diagram is needed: (WLC1 id on v8.2.100 and WLC2 is on v8.0.120.0)    ...

p-blalock by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi What would cause a Lightweight Access Point 1242, 3602 etc to pick up a dhcp address from a 2504 controller when it has a fixed IP configured? When this has happened & I look at the Wireless\AP\general page I see both the fixed IP I have given it...

I am experiencing an issue where our guest SSID is broadcasting and bleeding out the building. It was reported that people in the parking lot can access our guest network. Below are my questions:   1. How do I block the Wireless signal travelling out...

I recently tried to setup an CiscoWLC 4402 ios 7.0.235.0 with RADIUS on Win Serv 2008r2, I set up my security type as wpa2-ent aes encryption, Microsoft PEAP, and exported a certificate from my CA server, and installed on my client machine.I am not s...

I have a very strange thing happening on one of my Wireless Lan Controllers.  I have upgraded the controller to Version 8.0.121.0, and when I monitor clients, I see that there are no IP Addresses against a clients Mac Address, I have had no reports t...

Hi all! I'm trying to figure out the Cisco recommended number of hops for clients in a mesh network (indoor or outdoor). I know the backhaul hops (max 8 outdoor and 2 - 4 indoor depending on application... voice should be no more than 2 hops for exa...

Hello Only autonomous APs in deployment installed base has AP1240AG. New AP are AP1602E Need to support VoIP with CP7926G terminals. So FastRoaming and WDS would be needed/desired. From Config guide: One of the pre-requisites of WDS is that all APs...

I have the following setup. WLAN consisting of Cisco 3602 Access Points, a WLC, running on a Cisco LAN. I have Ubiquity Air Routers running in AP mode that acts as Bridges, to which a PLC & Workstation is connected. With no data running over the n...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card