cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i bought Cisco AP 1832I and it is not broadcasting ssid. i think it has lightweight AP firmware so i need help to update that. how would i connect or setup this Access point? i don't have wireless controller. i have connected AP to D-link PoE switch....

Dear All, We have more c819 routers to use LTE. A few of them works, few of them not. On the failed routers we dont get IP. " CHAT3: Chat script lte finished, status = Connection timed out; remote host not responding" chat-scrip is the same as well:...

*Jun 13 06:17:05.715: AP has SHA2 MIC certificate - Using SHA2 MIC certificate for DTLS. *Jun 13 06:17:06.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 192.168.0.100 peer_port: 5246*Jun 13 06:17:06.331: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSUCC: DTLS...

niphonwan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Our Customer network consist of a Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controller with Cisco Wireless Release Version 8.1.131.0 and requested to migrate there current 1252 Series AP's on the WLC. As per the following link information "Table" the ment...

prinsnj5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  i bought new Cisco 1832I AP to connect WiFi in my small office business. i have connect to D-link PoE switch to that AP and D-link Switch connected to my Netgear switch. i am waiting since long time to get SSID but couldn't see any ssid related t...

Hi  i bought new Cisco 1832I AP to connect WiFi in my small office business. i have connect to D-link PoE switch to that AP and D-link Switch connected to my Netgear switch. i am waiting since long time to get SSID but couldn't see any ssid related t...

Hello all, I am facing an issue with AP. AP is formed cdp neighbor-ship with switch but not joining with WLC. I tried bouncing port, but no luck. Earlier it was joined with the WLC. Please help me to troubleshoot the issue Regards, Abhijith

abhdivak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just attempted to deploy several Air-AP2702i APs.  They seem to associate to the controller fine but are blinking red/green.  After research and reading the below link it looks like they were shipped with the universal/country code as UX.  From my...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card