cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working remotely on a new install of MSE 8.0.130.0. The initial setup apparently did not activate it so the only access I have is via Putty. I am not a Linux guy so can someone tell me the CLI command to turn on HTTPS so I can get to the dashboa...

Hi all, Question regarding remote anchor WLC redundancy functionality.  Topology:  2 locations, each with anchor WLC.  Location 1 is primary anchor (priority 1), Location 2 is secondary anchor (priority 2).  How would (if at all) fail over work, if ...

Is it possible to get a WLAN on a 5508 to work with both a WPA2/PSK and Radius? I am trying to set up a WLAN that has some reasonable level of access control (hence the PSK) but is only accessible by certain machines (hence Radius and MAC filtering)...

Resolved! Netflow in WLC

Hi, Can anyone shed some more light on the two different record types on the WLC? Im running a ipv4_client_app_flow_record-type now, and its working fine in CPI - but would the src-dst-ip give me more/less? Could i see what hosts each client is talk...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all can any body help me. i have to block lan access to guest user.. but guest id and whole internal network are in same subnet.  suppose 10.10.X.X guest ip is 10.10.202.X can any one help me .. when i try icmp, inbond ourbound all any any its b...

shazeb051 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community! Does anybody know if the “Cisco WLC 4402-25-K9” Wireless Controller supports the "Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9" Access Points? If I buy this controller secondhand, are there any licenses to pay per month or year? Thanks!

1998thomas by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am experiencing difficulty with a router entering into dot11radio0. It is an 881 w ISR with a Cisco IOS version 15.1. when I enter this command I get an invalid syntax message. I am new at configuring wireless, and am not sure of what I am d...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card