Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are using WLC 2504 with internal web auth to users and creating user credentials with time limitation at Lobby admin rights.While user end of session with their login, WLC is not responding. And immediately WLC is getting restart  (or) Hangs up...

i have a client that is asking to connect a wlc to a firewall instead of the core and to move the dhcp for the wlc users from the core to the firewall , is that possible? will the ap still see the wlc? if so do i create dhcp on the firewall then unde...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for advice and guidance on the best method to monitor Wirless performance of the voice network.  We currently have PI 2.2 installed and am having trouble seeing any data in regards to how the radios are performing woth voice traffic (RTP).-ho...

Hello all New version 4.0.9 posted: Changes20036 AP: Flexgroup has AP included, but AP is not in Flex or Flex-Mesh modeRF Health metric optimization (Cochannel, noise)RF Health summary usability improvementsXLS export in Report Center FixesAP RF Summ...

When trying to run WLCCA after installation I receive this error. Error creating message database. Reload the data base?I click either Yes or No with the same issue....Error creating message database. Contact development for steps to reproduce.Any he...

I have this access point that has been placed in to a download loop (that issue is being rectified next week).  I'm trying to do a factory reset of this access point so I can re-provision it. With the AP unplugged, I've pressed and held the mode butt...

jyoung112 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple cisco aironet 1140's with 3 SSID's.  One is being used for a guest and the other 2 are for employees.  On two of my 1140's the guest works perfect but when I walk towards the other one my device immediately looses connection.  All 3 o...

dpullon11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are not able to join AP 3702e to WLC ver 7.6.130. Software version and console output is an attached file.to comply with U.S. and local laws, return this product immediately.A summary of U.S. laws governing Cisco cryptographic products may be ...

kamlenegi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having issues with our Aironet access point. It is not connected to a controller. It keeps disabling the 2.4ghz interface. Here is our config: #sh run Building configuration... Current configuration : 5892 bytes ! ! No configuration change ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card