Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a ATT micro cell that does not want to connect with my modem/router. The router is a technicolor ,added the ports,but the wifi lite just flashes green.  I can't believe I cannot connect it.  Does anyone know any information?

All,I'm using 3850 as WLC and need your help in finding a way to encrypt the psk SSID password as its in plain-text now. Seems like its a IOS bug since none of the options are working. The hardware is running on 03.07.01E.I had read somewhere in  Cis...

Hi,I need to configure wireless controller in which Access points are on remote location.I didn't work on WLC yet. If anyone have good document in which how to configure details please let me share that link which can help for configuration. Thanks

I have previously used a wired Plantronics SupraPlus HW251N headset for my Cisco 7941, but got tired of the wires winding round my chair. I opted for a Jabra 920 DECT headset and have plugged in "successfully" as instructed.  I can hear incoming voic...

We have a 2504 controller and a Aironet 700 Series AP. The guide that came with the controller was very limited. We had a manual but the PDF could not be opened. I chose to follow the limited instructions and went through the GUI setup. I now cannot ...

I am having connection issues with the WAP4410N.  It keeps dropping and is very inconsistent. Any ideas?

pluhn20nw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a AIR-LAP 1142N A K9 and I bought a AIR-PWR-B= power adapter for it, But the adapter Outputs 380mA and the AIR-LAP 1142N A K9 says it Inputs 350mA. My question is can the power adapter work perfectly with the access point without having any d...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card