cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a problem on my cisco WLC 5508. One of the SSID is conecting users and giving them IP Address, but they can't navegate until a few minutes later. When they conect to that SSID, first the conection is limited and  after 3 minutes they ha...

Hi, One of my client needs 3 AP installed in one location without wireless controller but he also needs maximum features available in terms of security and mobility.Kindly suggest which AP having all those features. 

Hi,I have a C887VA-W with integrated AP802 (equivalent to 1140 or 3500 series AP) supporting 2x3:2 configuration as far as I know.I'm doing speed tests from a wired FTP server on the LAN to an iPad Air 2 using 802.11n 2.4GHz. I can see the iPad assoc...

Can anyone please help me get to the wireless setup page on the 5506w.  I have followed the instructions found at the link below but I cannot access 192.168.10.2.  I am lost, based on Cisco document I should get a dhcp address and then be able to acc...

Rengel001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the dhcp 200 IPs pool is used up, some wifi clients should leave but occupy the IPsit can be solved by shortening the lease time (10hours) but the colleagues have to reconnect again.is there any way to release the IP?  not to wait for expiry timewlan...

Tony WONG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm reading that the power adapter for the IW3700 is CAB-PWR-M12-10 but I haven't found much information on it. I'm assuming it's an M12 connection on one end and a NEMA 5-15P on the other?Also, is there a streetlight power kit available for the IW37...

Hi AllWe are looking at removing our Aruba wifi and replacing with Cisco WLCHowever we use the Aruba for some routing and also use the built in firewall on it.Am I right in saying the WLC cannot do routing and have no firewall functionality built in ...

Hi ,PC cannot see particular SSID and it see only channel  in an area SSID 7 : test    Network type            : Infrastructure    Authentication          : WPA-Personal    Encryption              : TKIP  What could be the problems Thank you   

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card