Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Saw some funny power injector behavior.  AIR-PWRINJ3 When using the power injector with a 90 foot run to the WAp we could ping the WAP but the controller showed it as down.  When powering the WAp with a brick at the end of the very same 90 ft run it ...

Resolved! wireless router

hisome times one mpls link with one branch becomes down.while waiting for the ISP to bring it up i would like to setup an emergency solution based on a router that will establish a site to site VPN with our fw in HQ.however my internet connection in ...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,could you please answer that how a Cisco controller assigns/decide  different channels to more than one access point to avid any interference , suppose there are three APs on same location and how controller knows that all APs are on same lo...

Resolved! AP fetal error

HI I have WLC 2405 and access point AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 when the access point  trying  to join to the controller i got the below log *Jul 21 15:26:11.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 10.77.10.100 peer_port: 5246*Jul 21 ...

Hi fellows,i have two questions i would appreciate if someone answer .Q1: why an AP shows different signal strength (percentage)  of different SSIDs since its broadcasting all SSIDs ?Q2: how you categorize excellent/ goodf fair bad signal strength of...

Hi All,I have a Wireless setup with WLC 5508, 1532-C-K9 outdoor and 1602-E-K9 indoor APs. I have configured China and AE as Country on my Controller. But what I see on controller is a/n Radios are down for 1602-E-K9 APs. WLC was running on 7.6 code a...

Hi! Someone would explain me this information that i found in Cisco DS Power Injector 1550 series? I don't understand about "safety securitys" than the document cite."When mounting the power injector on a vertical surface such as a wall, do not mount...

Resolved! Wifi Solution

Dear All,I need a WiFi solution idea. that have range of 15 KM area. Have any Cisco product to give is solution? Please give your ideas. Mehedi Hasan

HiWe have multiple ssids configured on WLCC (WiSM on Core switch), facilitated by about 40 1600 series accessPoints.But the signal strngth varies abnormally with different client devices.Like if you have  alook at one attached, it is the link test to...

Hi All, I have a Cisco AP - 3500 which is showing blinking red. But when i connect the same AP on the other switch interface, it works fine, I can see clients getting connected on Cisco Controller.Can any one confirm the issue with this AP when conne...

I am attempting to set up MESH/Bridging on one of my 5500 WLC's and the unit will not allow (open a page) when I click:The 802.11a to change the TxPower settings. Is there another setting that must be altered first? Running  8.0.115.0 

rbanks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card