cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have a question about unified mode access point .Before the unified mode ap was released,  factory-default " AIR-CAP**** " had a recovery Image.Then, What type of a image the unified mode access point has ? ... RCV or not RCV ?If the its image is...

I have 2504 controller and  5 APs (AIR-CAP702I-C-K9)I select the region CHINA, and left all other parameters default on WLCAP s signal is very low, even in the same roomOnly laptop computers can connect wireless networkAndroid telephones cannot conne...

as it possible to do a Splash Redirect to an external website with open authentication?I don't want to user to have to accepts T&Cs etc, or have any initial internal web page, just connect to the SSID and be directed straight to an external website.

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I have recently brought cisco 2702I-D series AP along with PWRINJ=5. and this order has been process 2 monhs back. that time i have checked that witch power injector will support to this AP.today i have checked again 2700 series AP datashe...