cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My name is Francisco and give support to a small hotel that have some access points, and one is a AIR-CAP1602E-C-K9 with the serial number FGL1915X2HU.The problem that i have is that i can not configure because gives an error - "config load from f...

Hello, I run into some issues with powering few AP 1702i . Data sheet stated the power cons.  15.4W Which the Pwr injector : AIR-PWRINJ5 should do. The POE requirements are 802.3af. However in real world when running both radios (2.4 and 5 GHz) the 5...

skautik77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have wireless Cisco Router, model number  EPC 2425, which has a NAS device attached to it. I'm trying to find the  IP address of the NAS device. Any help would be appreciated. Regards,Stephen

Hi, is firmware version 5.60.22 still available for the CB20A?i have followed the following link,but im getting no higher than 5.60.21, and within the bundles im going lower that mentioned.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/wlan_adapter/35...

Hi Everyone, I am configuring customer Wifi Visitor network.WLC is connected to Switch and Switch is connected to ASA.WLC,switch and ASA all have management vlan 10.Switch has its default gateway set to ASA. wlc---------------vlan 10----------------...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are configuring a small area for wireless. I have one 3650 configured as a MC, wireless/dhcp works fine.  I'm attempting to add another 3650 as an MA to this config with a few APs connected to it but running into some issues. Is there a list of pr...

I am using Cisco prime 2.2.0 versionI get lot of Security Penetration alerts and DOS alerts as critical.I donot want to acknowledge this and Can anyone please let me know what needs to be done how to avoid these kind of alerts? Thanks,Abi

Abinaya R by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our network has different vlans One ubtrusted VLAN was used as Wifi network.In this Vlan was a Apple airport whice was used as accesspoint for multiple wifi devices.There are  also 2 wifi printer that support wifi direct. After changing the airport b...

Im configuring a 5508 controller on a layer 2 network. Im only able to access the controller through the service port and not through the management interface. I can see the controller on the CDP neighbour table on the switch that it connects too. I ...

Hi Cisco, We purchased two "WAP4410N" units , we kept for production environment but it's frequently disconnects and network is very unstable, if suppose connected to this device and try pinging any of the server, i am getting packet loss and very ra...

siddy1689 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card