cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Get AP Ethernet MAC and Radio MAC command

Hello,I would like to get a list of the associated APs on my controller.  I would like the list to show the name of the AP, the Ethernet MAC, and the Base Radio MAC address.  I planned to do a show run-config, save that information to a file and then...

SSL Certificate Signed using Weak Hashing Algorithm - Cisco WLC - Port 16113

Platform family -- CiscoPlatform details -- Cisco WLCPlugin name -- 1. SSL Certificate Signed using Weak Hashing Algorithm                         2. SSL Certificate Cannot Be TrustedPort              -- 16113Protocol       -- tcp Above is the vulner...

Resolved! AP does not connect to the controller

Hello, colleagues! I deployed the WLC 9800 on ESXi, transferred the access point 9105AXI to a lightweight one with the command "ap-type capwap".But then a problem arose: the access point receives its IP from DHCP (15 VLAN), the controller sees it, bu...

image.png
burich96 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 3702 as WGB with 3rd Party Router

Hi I think its possible to configure Cisco 3702 ?*(Autonomous AP) in WGP (Workgroup Bridge) mode connecting to ISP router (Non-Cisco) router? it works fine on Workgroup Bridge Universal mode but problem is I can connect only 1 device. In workgroup mo...

Resolved! 9800 SSH issue

The local user level is 15, but after ssh login I still need to enter the enable password, is there any way to ssh login without entering the enable password? username tempuser privilege 15 password 7 XXXXXXXXXXXXline vty 0 4privilege level 15length ...

9800-ssh.gif
id404 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Meraki Auth errors

Kindly inform us what will be the main reason of following authentication errors of meraki AP's connection logs. I'm using MR33 APs.1.Client failed during the authentication step.(reason='reserved' radio='0' vap='0' channel='11' rssi='47)2.reason='ea...

My AP in mode flexconnect change its IP

I have a Cisco Aironet 2800 AP in flexconnect mode, my WLC is 9800 version 17.3.3. My AP has static IP but after a few hours the AP switches to DHCP taking an IP different from the static IP. (it is only with this AP the problem). That could be happe...

nstr1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless not getting up after restart

Dear Team I have recently configured Cisco catalyst 9120 access point as Controller and joined 4 AP to the WLC, the wireless SSID are getting up and works fine, however noticed that when any power failure or AP/Switch restart the SSID are not getting...

farispv by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! No Easy Way to Find APs in 9800 WLC GUI.

I recently migrated from a 5508 WLC to a 9800. On the 5508, when viewing all APs, there was a "Change Filter" option that would let you filter the view based on various options such as name, MAC address, or Model. I do not see any similar options on ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: