Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi .I hace 24 wlc 5508 with 250 license for each. I m planning to get 3new 8500 wlc as back up. Can I mix between two siffetent model. And what is the license coubt for the 8500 wlcs. Cab I order HA 8500 .Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Greetings.I need to configure flex connect to allow locally switched traffic for remote sites in a large metropolitan area.  I have some questions about the configurations.  A)  Do I have to create ACLs?B)  If I create a Flex Connect group, and enabl...

Hello:I have an AP AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9 and the interface 0 is coming up as duplex half. This AP connects in to an Adtran and it is set to full. I have tried via command line to manual change the interface to full (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/w...

tsteele02 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there no commands/method(s) available to see the SSID's as well as the type of encryption each one is using?  So far the only way I have been able to find is: - show dot11 bssid (But this only shows the SSID) and then have to do show runn to see ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured WIFI SSID for mobility device to connect network. (ex:iphone,android phone, pad etc...)And we use notebook connect to SSID, and check WIFI roaming status, it always only one maybe two times by Ping.But when we try to user Android...

Trying to determine if I have any compatibility issues between my wireless WCS MSE and WLC'cWCS version 7.0.230.0  feature plusWLS version 7.6.130.0 in an HA configurationMSE version 7.0.220.0 I just recently upgraded my WLC 5508's to an HA configura...

I am trying to configure a Cisco Aironet Acces Point 1600 to use local authentication using only MAC-based authentication but I cannot authenticate any client at all. On client side the password that should enter has to be the MAC address?I attach t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card