cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've got some problems with coverage on a site with 1602i AP's on a 2504 WLC. After some troubleshooting it seems that the 802.11b radio's are sending with a 16 dBm power output. However the data sheet of the 1602 says it can send out 22 dBm. I...

Hope this is the right place to ask, if not please tell me why it isint the right place. And if you also can direct me to the rightplace that would be much appreciated. Question #1What does it mean when it says "Cisco Aironet Controller Based"?Does i...

drenrizaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team;                I have two controllers, one is 4400 and the other one is 5500. Before the upgrade the redirection was working fine. We have upgraded 4400 to 7.0.250.0 and 5508 to 8.0.100.0. After the upgrade redirection is working only with 4...

Hi, I have a small lab with one wireless AP (Aironet 2600 autonomous) which is connected on a switch without particular configuration. A streamer is connected on this switch and stream a video flow on broadcast. When I connect a computer directly on ...

Hi experts, I am installed two Cisco 5760 and local APs have joined the WLC.  The customer has 13 branches with 3 APs each branch.  The code of the 5760 is on 3.3.4.  I have read that the 5760 does not support flexconnect mode.  How do I configure th...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am try to use the local webauth by Cisco 5760In the NB,MAC,Android it can authentication , but when i use iphone to test the webauthWhen I enter the username and password and submit , iphone just only white screen , it does not show authentication ...

Hello Experts!I have configured LAP, I have ticked on the static IP however, I am unable to ping the static IP. And I did not understand what is the above IP means ? & again all the network works fine + I am able to ping the above IP too.Can anyone h...

Hello Experts!!I am having CISCO 1242AG nos.2, I want to configure 5GHZ as bridge mode taking traffic multiple vlans. & 2.4GHZ configured multiple SSID to be utilized by the clients over wireless & fast Ethernet to be configured to switch.I have trie...

Forgive me if this is newbie type question, my VLAN experience is a little limited.  I have a 1142N AP I want to setup with two SSID's, one for internal clients and one "external" guest clients using two separate VLAN's one for the internal & one for...

colombo01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card