cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.We've got an issue with Cisco IP Phone 7925G devices. On two phones there are failure of the batteries. We had been used these phones over 1 year.Does anyone had such a problem? May be someone has an information about lifetime of battery and ch...

Am I missing something, or is Meraki clearly the best choice and value in next-generation 802.11ac wireless?  Meraki delivers control/data plane separation, wIPS, CMX, Locations Tracking, all the high end features (orderable under 2 skus, btw). Cisco...

Working on getting an ethernet bridge configured and all is good, but after doing some testing I've found that if my MAP loses power, it will not connect back to the RAP and can't find the WLC.  From my understanding, even though these are LWAPP APs,...

I want to enable Passive Client on the WLAN for a wired client connecting to a non-Cisco Wireless bridge. I'm getting a message saying multicast must be enabled. Can someone help me understand what is the relationship between enabling passive client ...

u297863AG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I was tempted to raise a TAC case but thought I'd post here first, I've been experiencing this issue on and off for a few months but eventually managed to replicate and capture some logs today.When a user roams between APs on the same WLC, they...

John Lee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I'm new to this, and I started playing around in the wireless control GUI..Before I made any changes everything was working as a charm. I was enabling and disabling WLANs and everything was fine. But one day when it clients could't connect to...

HelloI'm very soon starting to install new 802.11ac (3702) APs into my network. This is a building with a lot of rooms, separated with thin metal+plaster walls and sometimes with cement walls. The current setup is to have in around every second room ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card