cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I hava a WLC5508 with many OE602I APs,I find when i open the link MONITOR>Statistics>AP Join,the "AP Name" is not correct with the real ap's name,for example,the correct ap's name is AP028-617,but it display ap name is "AP028-617B9.0870[Et...

Hello,I have an architecture with 3850(MA) and 5508(MC), i can show that the txpower is configured on automatic mode in my 3850. But i need to known the exactly txpower of my AP.Where i can find this information ? on the AP, or on the 3850 ?Thanks in...

Greetings All.I am facing a weird situation while configuring two wireless bridges (1530E) attached to a 14Dbi semi directional antenna.There's a clear line of sight between the two bridges and the distance between them is 3 miles but there's no asso...

Yde Ihop by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an SSID where clients cannot get DHCP addresses. I have captured the following debug and from what I can see the WLC recieves the DHCP address from the DHCP server and then attempts to forward that to the Station but the station does no...

Hello, i have 2 cisco aironet 1300 series configured as root bridge and non root bridge, i managed to configure them and they are associating only when they adjacent , when i separate them them communication fail , could you please help me to solve t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card