Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How to avoid the web re- authentication process for clients while going out of wireless network and enter into the network. Already changed the default session timeouts values Is any way to keep the web session timeouts in client side or controller?

We are currently deploying 5 more 1530 Outdoor Access points to the existing 2504 wireless controller with 15 Airlap 1142n AP's.Now all the AP's are connected to the catalyst cisco 2960 switch.a)Is the catalyst 2960 switch supply enough power for the...

Our school had the 4402 last year with mixed APs of 1131, 1242 and 1142. Airprint worked well. All the iPads can see the Airprint supported HP printers. This year we upgraded our controller to 5508. Added 3702 APs. I added the Airprint to the mDNS. B...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at Aironet AP and Aruba IAP and wonder why should I choose Aironet over aruba?Just for the WIDS built-in on Aruba IAP is a sounding reason for SMB customer to forget about Aironet (regardless pricing), right?What is your thought? CleanAi...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since I upgraded to iOS 8, when attempting to retrieve the local host IP address via the gethostbyname(string) or getaddrinfo() function, it take in excess of 30 seconds for this function to return.  Prior to this, the function returned in millisecon...

Hi,I would like to install a web auth certificate on a 5508. Version 7.6.130Every time I get an error on web gui or cli like:Cisco Controller) >transfer download startMode............................................. TFTPData Type.......................

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card