cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Here is the setup.Router is Cisco 837 with active gateway and DHCP configured. 2 linksys access points and one D-link connected to the switch ports and DHCP is disables on all of them. All the APs have same SSID and password encryption etc. Will I...

imranasif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team we are going to implement N+1 HA cisco WLC high availability for that we have procured one WLC 5508. However i am not able to find out difference between N+1 and secondary WLC configured under each AP in wireless tab ? As per my understanding...

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to manage FlexConnect VLAN Support on access points, preferably through Prime Infrastructure.  I have over 9000 access points(half on one controller and half on a second) in FlexConnect with roughly 3 WLANs per A...

I want to setup a custom webauth for my WLC 5760. I already downloaded the webauth bundle and put it in WLC via Command Download in WLC GUI. According to Guide, after the download completed, the custom page will appear in custom page dropdown for web...

Hi Friends,We have lot of  1200 series Anonymous access point in our environment.Radio module of part numberAIR-RM20A will not support WPA2.is it possible to check radio module part number by CLI ?If yes please share with me . . . 

hi all, i have cisco PI when i go to monitor>clients i can see all the connected clients to my network as long as i can see their station vendor type "Dell,HP,Samsung,....." I need to know how PI can detect the vendor type ?! thanks in advance

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card