Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Help me to enable the Mobile phones to browse the internet on the wireless network set up of AP1231s controlled by WLC2106.The laptops and desktop are able to browse on this network.

softedge1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have installed a small wifi network with Aironet 1602 devices in AP mode.I wanted to cover small areas with other brand devices (like Dlink AP or small repeters) because it was my client's wish.When repeter was ready (duplication of my ...

Hello Community. At the moment we migrate AP´s from our old 4402 WLC (Version 7.0.235) to a new vWLC (Version 7.5.102) I have to load a new image to the AP´s that they will connect with the new vWLC. My Problem is, when i upgrade a AP in a Branch Off...

Good morning,I am noticing a difference in speed when I connect to one WLAN SSID vs another. I have checked the WLC with no noticable difference in the configuration of one over the other. When I do a Speedtest to the same server I get 20Mbps on the ...

Hi Guys,I have a question recently. There are four antenna connectors on the 3602E. Can I put 2 antennas outside the building and the others put inside the building? We are designing a mesh network. We want to put 2 antennas outside receiving the 5Gh...

If possible, how would a Single SSID on a Aironet AP be able to provide LAN access to two different subnets?I beleive a routing (router) needs to be present to route between two subnets.In example,          SSID "Visitor" can send IPv4 mobile devices...

kdwillson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have stack of 3 3750-X switches.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------*    1 54    WS-C3750X-48       12.2(55)SE1           C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-M     2 54   ...

There is a customer who got two new 5500 WLCs for Russia, running 7.4.110 SV. per mistake one of the controllers was sent as non-LDPE capable, the other is LDPE. He wants to know if possible to enable HA SSO between these two controllers?The only top...

rraineri by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I would like if you can help me, I enable multicast and I changed the AP Multicast Mode to Multicast an type a multicast ip, but now I wanto to change de AP Multicast Mode to unicast, the WLC has the version software 7.6, I read in the configur...

i'm having trouble with a AIR-CAP1552E-A-K9 joining my 4400 controller. i get the following error:Type of error that occurred last........................... AP got or has been disconnectedReason for error that occurred last........................ R...

karlitooo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1602i access points with a 2500 controller and an SGE2000 switch. I can get the controller connected and see it but when I plug the access points into the switch I do not even get a link light. I am using PoE injectors. I can connect and get a...

armourts1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed virtual 2500 WLC on ESX server. Customer has 3 AP's but one of them can not join to WLC altough has same switch configuration with other them. When I connecting with console cable to not joined AP below outputs shown. *Aug 15 18:01:35...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card