cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have question regarding installation of Cisco WCS software in version 7.0.240 on a Linux Red Hat install Enterprise Server.From the published Cisco products, it is not clear whether the WCS can be installed on a Red Hat 6.X / 7.X system.h...

Hi,I am running Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0. Instead of just upgrading it to 2.1 I want to do a migration to a new, better, server.My plan was this:1. Install CPI 2.1 on the new server.2. Migrate the application database from 2.0But a question has...

I have installed NCS Prime it's live and monitoring around 100 AP's and 50 switches, I'm getting 1000s of alerts which most are meaningless….so has anyone 'got the scars' from implementing and optimising a prime NCS environment and gone through the p...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best antenna gain configuration in order to improve low signal ?Antenna ParametersAntenna Type       External AntennaABC Antenna Gain   x 0.5 dBi Is it possible to configure diversity reception ?

Hello.I have the question. What if client roams to another WLC in the same mobility domain. And this WLC loses connection to anchor WLC - what will client do? Remain tha same IP, or reassociate with new IP? And the same with mobility achor. What if m...

Hello all,I have a 3502 ap connected to a 2100 WLC, I want to create and SSID with wpa/wpa2 with psk authentication. Cisco duomentation shows that it is not possible as it fllas back to 802.1x auth.is there a way to create an ssid with psk and a spla...

Hello,i write to ask a question related to a WLC 2504:we have several 2602 access points with external antennas, and some 1552 aps, i wonder if i have to set explicitly the Antenna Gain parameter in the configuration, or if i can leave the default va...

Folks, greetings.We are about to go for a VoWLAN deployment and we are having a hard time deciding on what security to set on the wlan, and the authentication server.There are so many options: EAP/PEAP, EAP/LEAP, EAP/TLS, ACS, FreeRadius, NPS. Not to...

frapedjun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the following setup2 controllers (in a mobility group) and around 500 APs distributed between them. Each controller has identical set up. We have a different AP group for each building.We have enabled mDNS and LSS in order to use Apple TV.My ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card