Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC

Hi,We are using Cisco WLC. I want to give delegation of WLC, Like adding mac address,user creation etc to my L1 team.. Is there any way for achieving this..Thanks in advance..

mukeshcu1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys!here is my network basically looks like. And I need your advise. It's gonna WORK????with that topology??? (AP3602  to (powered by) Controller 2504 to Router2921 to Server to Internet )Theoretically here what i want:My Router gives DHCP to con...

Hi Community folk,I need some advice on how to set up a dual (resilient) wireless bridge link.<!--break-->I have each pair of bridges configured trunking vlan 82 native and user vlan 570. Individually they are fine and I get management access on vlan...

Rockford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear сolleagues,I have a problem with 3 AP AIR-SAP1602I-E-K9:Interface Dot11Radio0, Deauthenticating Station xxxx.xxxx.xxxx Reason: Sending station has left the BSSi have WPA / TKIP and i update the drivers on our laptops and i try a lot of solutions...

Can someone help in configuring 1532's autonomous AP's as point to point bridge.  I have configured root and Non root but Root show the radio up but not the Non root bridge it shows reset and protocol down.TTried removing the changing roles (Root and...

Hi,We are experiencing major difficulties with the 1600 APs that are configured on our 5800 controller. We are seeing download speeds of 0.01Mbs and 0.5Mbs when connected with a full signal. However, if I move the same AP onto to our 5760 WLC the spe...

Hi Experts, I am implementing 5760 controllers and I have already configured the controller with 500 licenses.  My question is, do I have to configure the controller with HA  sku before connecting the stack cables or no need to configure the HA sku c...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, When we tried connecting ap, its registering to the WLC 5508 with version 7.6.120.0. But it shows operational status as DOWN in WLC and blinking in red,green continuously. If i admin disable it, then it is coming UP and instantly goes DOWN. A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card