Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Just labbing up some ISE scenariosWhen I creat guest users they are in the identity store. If I use AD obviously they are in AD. However when I have a user self provision I cannot find the identity? Where are self provisioned identities stored? They ...

Hi Folks,Has anyone experienced with Poe option for external AP 1532i? I am planning to have a switch such as 3650 connecting AP which are poe+ and not upoe switches. But it seems from Cisco documentation that this AP support only upoe?http://www.cis...

nskarim by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My customer have some iphone ( iOS 7.1 ) with same problem. it was difficult to associate to WLAN with wep key security. But no problem if access to another one WLAN ( WPA2 personal ). The wireless controller is WiSM ( 7.0.220.0 ). Is there any o...

Hi everyoneI have two test AP's set up as RAP and MAP. MAP shows the correct neighbor info, but RAP does not show anything. I try to do a link test on the MAP, but it displays the following error -ERROR: Cannot get stats from destination APUnable to ...

Hi All,I need to support both statically and dynamically addressed clients from the same PSK SSID.Is it possible to use an interface group with one VLAN that supports DHCP and one VLAN that does not, and expect the controller to reliably place client...

Attempting to combine voice and data into single SSID with the goal of reducing total SSIDs to - 1: Corp voice/data, 2:Guest, 3: Legacy corp device.We are bringing on Cisco 7925G phones and following Rasika's notes for voice support (http://mrncciew...

Hello.I have a problem setting Management interface IP in new controller 5508. I get the error "Error in setting management interface IP".I can not place a management controller IP.Starting IPv6 Services: okStarting Config Sync Manager : okStarting H...

r.sagredo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. I have 2 sites that are using Flexconnect AP's.If I connect to the SSID, I am able to Ping & Telnet to my WLC & ISE Devices.However.  I'm unable to open a http or https connection to the devices.I have no Access Lists blocking any traffic - I...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have one MSE 7.0, one WLC 7.6.120 and CPI 2.1. the AP's are 1602i and 3702i I had a map in CPI, showing my AP's, but i can't see associated clients, if i modify the client filter to all clients, they appear in the map, but for some reason when ...

Hi,  we have purchase one CT2504 with 4 nos of CAP702i, but at the time of installation, APs are not joining in controller, in status showing " unknown ap "Please suggest me what should i do... ThanksDebu

Has anyone seen this issue?We have Windows 7 clients running 802.1x that will pop up a message in the eventlog that there is an IP conflict with 0.0.0.0. This seems to cause an infinite loop of DHCP NACK and BAD_ADDRESS in the scope.I am on code 1.1....

In our Environment, there a 2504 WLC with 10 LAPs( Several 2602, several 1242), there are FLEXConnect Group with local switch and Local Authentication, but there are some clients connected to WiFi with poor wireless performance, their ping value is m...

imwang168 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What am I supposed to do with unclassified rogue AP?I understand that if they don't look a thread I can mark them as "Friendly External" to no receive more alarms about them. Is it ok?The problem is what happens  if this external Friendly AP change ...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody.First Sorry for my bad English  and thanks you for this support. So I have 3 WAP 4410N conected to a netegar switch POE to have wifi in customer company. I have this configuration :  1 st AP : Acces point default and allow wireless si...

sheberle1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes