Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

What is the best WLC code for point to point and point to multipoint bridging on a 2504 with 2602 APs? 7.2-7.4 had transparent vlan issues and I'm not sure if they were fixed in 7.5-7.6. We have 5-6 vlans that we are needing to bridge between a lar...

ewood2624 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC 5760

Dear ALL,   Can 5760 WLC controller with 1000 APs be used without new 3850 switch, I mean as a standalone WLC or it need to be only with 3850 switch  thank you

I took over a client that has several Cisco 1240AG AP's. Currently they are running the 2.4-GHz 802.11g mode but I see from the dashboard it has a 5-GHz 802.11a thats just disabled. I'd like to use the 5Ghz as well. I found the below on the specs for...

jason0923 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,do I need any upgrade license to migrade from PI 1.3 to PI 1.4 or only a smartnet support is enough? Is there a documentation for the upgrade procedure from PI 1.3 to PI 1.4, I was unable to find it. Thank you. Marek 

Hello.. I am running a Cisco ACS Radius server. I have just setup wireless controller and AP is added successfully. Also able to connected on wireless network. I want to wireless users to authenticate throrugh certificate authentication. Is it poss...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need help resetting the Cisco Aironet 1140 model AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9.  I need to access its web browser but I don't know the password.  I perform the mode reset method, but that didn't do anything.  Maybe I have to access its CLI, but that I don'...

jon becker by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,  i have an issue i have two cisco 2960 switches both are connected with each other but in one switch one of my port is going on error disable after some time .here i am attaching my conf of both switches  problem is at switch 244 on port g...

Dear Team, I am trying to join the access point 1602 with Cisco 4408 controller. Cisco controller 4408 software version is 7.0.240.0.  Is it possible to join the access point 1602 with Cisco 4408 contoller. Regards,Jubair.S

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi alli'm middle in the test for 3850 MC- Downloadable ACLs,  i settle up at ISE and working good in 2960. But as you knowwhen i use DACL with WLC(3850). ISE just send ACLs name and WLC get that ACLs name then ACLs working on.But i think ISE send a a...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card