Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I'm having a grand ole time with the new Cisco HA setup. When I purchased my HA setup it had 7.3 code on it. When I configured it in our lab and tested HA it worked fine. When moved it to production we added about 7 AP's on it and tested it...

We are AIR-CT5508-HA-K9 available in stock.Standalone device, change to this model, the AP added license can I do? If you help me if there's a way

yyoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, In my company I have actually two WLC model 4402 (20 AP each) which will be replaced by vWLC cause of end of life.I know that licence are "paired" with device but is there any evantual possibility to tranfer our 40 AP licence used in...

Hi, I have two AAA servers configured in Global config, in the WLAN and in FlexConnect groups. If I understand correctly the AAA server in the WLAN has precedence over the others. Is this true? Does that mean that I can remove the AAA server config f...

Dear All, We have two WLC 5508 in HA mode with 100 supported AP, we need additional 25 ap support license,the question is I need to buy license for 125 AP or i need to buy license for 25 AP and somehow add it to 100 we have now? is it possible?,  

So the title really says it all. I'm working on my CCDA and I can't really find anything on this in the official book. Does the LWAP just broadcast multiple SSIDs and depending on which one you connect to it maps the user to a different VLAN?I also s...

Hi experts,I want to Migrate WLC 4400 with WLC 5500, But i don't know how to do this.Should i create new configuration or use my  WLC 4400 config ?I want to know about IOS for WLC 5500, should I upgrade my Access Point to connect with new WLC ?I need...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card