cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does the "PoE-in" connector also provide the network connection or does the Lan connector need to be connected also? I'm a little confused even after going through the install documentation. Thank you in advance.

I have problem with cisco aronet cap2602E-S-K9 to SAP ios, but after I have change to SAP ios and reboot router while the middle of booting AP is shutdown automatically and not up any more unless restart and reboot is still not completed such as pict...

_Ratha_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have working two 5508 Guest Anchors running active/active, both are in the same location. I'd like to split them into two locations for resilience and have them ideally active/passive so the internet circuit at the backup location is only used if t...

jeremy.t by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a campus with 3 buildingsBuilding one and two is internally routed with a L3 switch (6509)         10.2.0.0/16Building three is routed with a L3 switch (4900)                                10.3.0.0/16Our VoIP network in building one and two ...

HiWe're in the process of replacing a bunch of 1310 we still have to 1262 (yes, I know, we already bought them else it'd be something newer). Now we've tried to keep the radio to ap runs short so the APs are always close to the wiring closets. So the...

Males by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Its a few years since I have done anything with Wireless, some time ago we installed Lightweight 1242 with 2506 antennas round our factories,all working well, now need to do some more factories,. reliability is the main focus.questions do I need as m...

Hi all, I'm about to embark on reconfiguring my home lab, at present I have just 2 vlans which are for VoIP and data, I'm going to split my network so I have the following:Data VLAN for our home PC'sVoice VLAN for phones1 wireless VLAN for home lapto...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1600 AP and can regsiter phones fine over a 802.11g. But when using the 802.11a it never gets connected and the phones signal light is blinking with yellow flag off/on. Other laptops though connect to the AP on 802.11a. W...

I am working on tunneling a wireless network with the following components:2 AIR-WLC2106-K91 AIR-WLC2112-K911 AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K910 AIR-LAP1252AG-T-K9They are geographically distributed on four floors in the same building.I have configured RRM feature...

Hi all,I have a Cisco MSE 7.6.100 with Cisco PI 1.4 and Virtual controller 7.4.121 and 3 APs (3600,3600 and 1600) to make the MSE to detect the location in accurate but I found that when I moved from Area to another Area (each area is covered by AP) ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card