cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco 2602I-Z-K9

Hi All,I am looking to install some 2602I-Z-K9 access points (i haven't bought them yet) we currently have one 5508 WLC running on 7.2.x as I understand it from the 7.5.x release notes you need to be on 7.5.x to support the 3602I-Z-K9 AP's (new -Z re...

Hello , i have four access point directly connected with Switch (NO WLC) , two of them are working fine but other 2 are rebooting and even when they stable for some we are unable to connect with them . please advise .

Hi, just some questions before we make a decision on new APs. Is it true 7.6 is the oldest controller version for 3702 i APs? If we need to upgrade from 7.2.111.3, will this affect our current APs(3502i and 3602i)? Can we do a direct upgrade from o...

Hi, just some questions before we make a decision on new APs. Is it true 7.6 is the oldest controller version for 3702 i APs? If we need to upgrade from 7.2.111.3, will this affect our current APs(3502i and 3602i)? Can we do a direct upgrade from our...

I have a 6509-E with Sup WS-SUP720-3B IOS (s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF7)And i need upgrade my Wism to software version 7.0.235.3, and i have a question: I have to update the ios Supervisor? or can i upgrade to 7.0.235.3 with  Supervisor IOS...

I've seen in other discussions that the way to install the evaluation vWLC software is to download it from the software center.  However, when I login to do so it says I need a support contract.  Am I missing something here? 

Hi all,I have a controller based wifi solution, my security method is 802.1x EAP-TLS. All authentications are successful however i am unable to run a web based application using wifi. Application runs very well on wired infrastructure. Also when i tr...