cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 5508 WLC with a guest network set up on it. The WLAN uses local authentication and grants access through an ASA to the Internet. I just found out that the customer now wants to limit where wireless clients can go on the Internet by URL...

if in the same subnet, both lightweight & standalone AP's are working can we get drop while moving from lightweight to stndalone or vice versa.

bhosalesb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to be able to monitor who makes configuration changes to our 5508 WLC. I have setup the 'archive' feature on Cisco switches in the past however, I can't find a way to do this on our WLC.I've had a look online for how to set this up but s...

When will Aironets support 802.11ac? We need to deploy wireless throughout a large building, and we're having issues with N. We're wanting to try AC to get a better range. I tested an AirPort Extreme which gave good results, but we're trying to use a...

I am getting error messages for clients:11 Mon Jun 14 09:11:56 2010 Decrypt errors occurred for client 00:13:ce:54:57:3c using WPA key on 802.11b/g interface of AP 00:16:9c:91:97:c0 12 Mon Jun 14 09:11:56 2010 Decrypt errors occurred for client 00:16...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we still have problems to connect 7925 phones with a 5760 controller. First we had suspected, the channel allocation because the controller had 8 of 12 APs with the same channel config. Now we use only a-standard with manual channel config but ...

Hi all, I upgraded to the MD image of 7.4.121.0 about 2 weeks ago... it's cleared up some bugs that I ran in to my environment. A few minutes ago I got my new3702 access points. And luck would have it version 7.4.121.0  does not support the new 3702 ...

Hi  How a wism  talking to aaa server .? The wism will talk on behalf of the user ? What i mean if there is an acl on the interface vlan ( switch) , Do we need to allow the aaa server in the access list ?  Thanks  

susim by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company has a dozen 7925G wifi phones that are used in a call center environment. There is not heavy use in this office, a call center agent has talk time ranging from 30 minutes to about 2 hours a day.We purchased Plantronics Model H171N head se...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card