cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

HiI been experiencing multiple failures on Cisco 7941 and 7961 phones.When there is an incomming call and you lift the handset to answer, the phone continues to ring or transfers to speaker mode.I have rest the phone back to factory defaults, but th ...

dharmeshv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using an external redirect URL and external RADIUS for our webauth setup and it all works fine.I need to disable the popup page you get from a successful authentication after posting to 1.1.1.1/login.html and RADIUS succeedsSee attached image.D...

PWJPW by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a short question: How to view status from an 3600 AP module?I have two 3600 APs with 802.11ac module. One module is running, but the other is not. How to check the status of the module? Iam running Cisco 5508 Controller Version 7.6.12...

Lonemaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The scenario:WISM2 running 7.0.220.0Healthcare = can't just take it offline or upgrade on a whim.Guest Wi-Fi profile set to 802.11g-onlySSH into controller.  Here's from the CLI:  wlan radio 3 802.11g-onlySo... it is set to 802.11g only, right?Nope. ...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Topology scenario of our upcoming project which we are planning to execute it for the existing project. This will be a replacement of our old setup of ISDN and PSTN lines.We have taken MPLS Private Line from ISP provider which will be mainta...

I have a computer science background but not much knowledge of computer networks and installation. I just installed a cisco 3602i router connected to a 2500 wireless controller. Everything is working fine, the SSID is broadcasting and users can conne...

After abandoning the 7.4 releases with HA because it was very unstable I've now attempted yet again HA with our virtual MSE environment.  I was running 7.6.120 since the day it was released without any problems.  In the last week I decided to pair it...

We want to deploy an open WLAN with CWA for a small number of clients within a densely populated sporting venue.We are thinking of a large (class B) subnet and short (1 hour) DHCP lease timesWould this be practical or would the large number of uninte...

rchester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,is there anyone using the Controller IOS 7.4.121.0 on WLC 5508 noticing any traffic issues?We have clients (not all), that are connected to the wireless network, are not able to pass traffic after a while. The clients stay connected, you are...

Lonemaker by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card