Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi good morning, i asking for help in order to make a preventive maintenance for WLC 4000 and 5500. the main problem is: can i open the WLC´s and clean all the circuits they have inside? or must i only cleaning out the WLC? And i would like to know i...

Logan1989 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Planning an upgrade this weekend for a 5508 from 7.3 to 7.4MR2 with about 350 AP's connected.  There is a mix of AP's beginning with 1242's up to 3600's.  If possible, to mitigate downtime we would like to pre-download the image to the AP.  I underst...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a Wireless network solution for a school system. What they want to be able to do is have the standard Private and public SSID's but on the public one they want to be able to have time restrictions such as only available after 3PM etc ...

jason0923 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC Venue Groups

Has anyone used the venue groups on the controllers? If do what are they for? I have not found any good documentation for this.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hello,I have two licenses on a WLC 5508 "base-ap-count permenant 100 Count medium Inactive" and "base-ap-count permanent 150 count medium In Use".  Should both the 100 and 150 be added up to make 250? Why is the 100 license inactive?  There is no opt...

Hello all!I have a Cisco WLC 2500 running software version 7.0.220.0 and one of its WLANs it´s configured to Web Auth with LDAP (Microsoft AD) and it´s working fine.Now i need to figure out how to list all the authenticated users, they IP Address, AP...

Hello, I have two lightweight APs working with 5508 WLC running:Manufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cisco ControllerProduct Version.................................. 7....

During my CCNA Wireless studies I got the question:What will AP do when change WLC during roaming?The answer was to reauthenticate and reassociate. But I checked the guides and did not find good answer. In guide it is said that AP reauthenticates and...

Resolved! WLC Admin Profiles

Hi guys, I need to handle WLC credentials to several locations so that local IT can add local MAC addresses. We are using on global SSID with MAC Filtering on multiple sites.Except giving read-write accounts to each, is there a way for more granular ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card