Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've been given a C819HG+7-K9 to configure which is a 3G router.  I have been configuring the Cisco 881's with 3G usign encapsulation type PPP, butthis router doesn't let me, what options do I have?  My 881 config that works looks liek this:cha...

Hi Experts,I have a customer that has an existing 4402 WLC as an anchor controller.     Now the customer will replace the 4402 with 2504 (qty=2; primary and backup).    To my understanding, in the foreign controller, under wlans > mobility anchor, I ...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm over in a new building in Europe and the intent is to mount a bunch of APs to the suspended ceiling.  Problem is, however, that the mounting bracket that comes with the 3600 series is typically for mounting on an exposed T rail, and this system h...

Has anyone had any experience with the 3G-ANTM-OUT-COMBO product?  I've got a couple images that show it with a cable, but everything I've found says that it doesn't come with an antenna cable.  Can anyone confirm if it comes with a cable or not?  If...

4jtaylor by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!We have several 7921G phones which we want to integrate in our WiFi network.Such WiFi is protected by using EAP-TLS, so we have installed the correspondingcertificates to one testing phone. We have discovered that the phone does notsupport cer...

sergiwrk1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody;I use 5500 series Controller and 3502 APs for wireless clients. I do some configuration but i can't access controller on management interface. We use Avaya switch on network. I share my switch and controller configurat...

hello freinds,i have cisco CAP 3602e series access point to work with 5500 series controller with code 7.0i did not find VCI option 60 for this type of APs to configure DHCP.can someone tell me that how i can let my these APs will join the controller...

john smith by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!We have several 7921G phones which we want to integrate in our WiFi network. Such WiFi is protected by using EAP-TLS, so we have installed the corresponding certificates to one testing phone. We have discovered that the phone does not support ...

sergiwrk1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to a coverage issue, I may have to either relocate a cisco 1131 AP or replace it with an 1142N.  As for the replacement option, is the 1142 any more robust than the 1131?  Does it cover more any distance than the 1131? 

burgessf by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card