cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,In one of our factory, there are handheld scanning devices which work over wireless to move data over to end servers.The setup has two-5508 WLC in HA mode, about few 1500 series & 3500 series AP's.handheld device is assigned an ip address & connec...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 4402 WLC with 44 Cisco Aironet 1240  AP's in lightweight mode and my wireless networks WIFI-GUEST, WIFI-PROV and WIFI-CORP01 works propertly. Recently we installed an Aironet 1600 Series in standalone mode and we can connect to WIFI-GUEST...

Our Wireless AP is AIR-CAP3502E-C-K9 with WLC 5500. The issue is that in H-REAP VLAN Mapping the VLAn ID suddenly changes and if I checl the logs I see no downtime on the AP. Please note that this happen to random AP's and sometimes all the AP's in c...

I received a PAK and I generated a license from it.  E Mail that I received shows this:   Product Name         : L-PILMS42-50-M   Product Description     : Prime Infrastructure LMS 4.2 - 50 Device Upgrade Lic                                          ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 2602i that are no longer booting after they joined the controller and pulled the updated image. from the console this is what I see during the boot process.IOS Bootloader - Starting system.flash is writableFLASH CHIP:  Numonyx Mirrorbit (0...

gocarroll by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Could you help me please? AP INdoor my 1602 and 1552 outdoor broadcast the SSID but end users are unable to obtain a dynamic IP.And at my WLC 5508 what security level 2 and 3 choose?Attached is a shema of my infrastructure.I only use one port o...

cameroun by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card