cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Can someone help me? I need help setting up a MESH topology as seen in the attached file.I've never configured a Mesh topology and I do not know where to start or even how it works and how troubleshoute?What are the best practices? knowing that...

cameroun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i was following cisco support community tread for how to chagne LAP1142N from LAP to Autonomous mode; was able to upload c1140-k9w7-tar.152-2.jb.tar to AP; AP boots with new image but i cannot access AP ove console port now. Any ideas would be app...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vWLC WebAuthCert

I have diligently followed the instructions for generating a CSR in order to obtain a 3rd party certificate for my virtual wireless controller.  I've got the certificate back from the vendor and have followed the instructions to combine it with the p...

sargentmw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'd like to place Guest Accounts in a different "UserGroup" depending on the base country of the sponsor, which is meantion in the LDAP CN-String used to authenticate sponsors. Unfortunately, the ISE (1.2, Patch Level 5) only provides the operator...

A.Swinnen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 controllers that are currently on software version 7.3.  I am planning on upgrading to 7.4MR2(7.4.121) and have not performed the pre-download process before.  In reading some of the restrictions, I am somewhat concerned with this.Predownloa...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So what's everyone's opinion on UNII-2E these days? Are we good to enable it in the U.S. and expect vast majority of 5Ghz mobile devices and 2-4 year old laptops to support it?

Trying to figure out if I missed something in the release notes.WiSM-2's upgraded from 7.0.235 to 7.0.240, then to 7.4.110 Sunday before Christmas.1131 APs converted from IOS to LW back in the WiSM-1 days have been running H-REAP/FLEX just fine 't...

Hello,I'm using a Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller in version 7.4.110.0 with 2602 access points in FlexConnect mode.I'm using only one WLAN with 802.1x authtication and dynamic VLAN assignation.I have 13 wired Apple TV (v3).  In controller configura...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card