Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have many VPN sites using ASA5505 with broadband connection and terminating on a single ASA5550.I have a problem with one site. they are having poor performance. One of the issues I can see is an error on the remote ASA 5505.Ther error is:         ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Cisco AIR-WLC2106-K9 controlling many AIR-LAP1252AG-T-K9.I have configured snmp on an access-point via cli and when I executed the command below:Ap.25#copy running-config startup-configDestination filename [startup-config]? Building configurati...

Hi all,My customer has a 1:1 cluster, now I want to change the setup for OEAP600, this means I have to set the NAT Address on the Management Interface.This seems not be possible in a 1:1 Cluster. -> I have to break the cluster, set the NAT Address an...

Hi I would like to move the base license from a Cisco air-ct5508-50-k9 to a new air-ct5508-12-k9.And then move the air-ct5508-12-k9 to the air-ct5508-50-k9. Baically swap them around.The reason I need to do this is that it will be very hard to move t...

Hi,If two controllers are in ap sso high availability mode, how do we do changes in the secondary backup controller.Consolling in to the secondary doesn't allow any changes. Is there any command from primary that is used to config or change parameter...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working with a client that uses Cisco 891 wireless routers in their store locations.As per any retail deployment, the location of the wireless router is less than ideal.The 891 comes with dual element antennas that extend off the back of the rout...