cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If I have these two models connected to 7500,AIR-CAP3602I-Q-K9 and AIR-LAP1142N-P-K9I need to enable theJapan 2(P) - enabledJapan 4(Q) - enabledcorrect?Reason is I am receiving reports of users not able to connect intermittenly, especially near the 1...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4402 WLC running one air lap 1242 and seven air ap1010. After updating the firmware on the WLC from 4.x to 7.0.240.0, only the 1242 came back up. The seven 1010's are all unknown. I don't believe any of the MAC filters or ACL are enabled. Do...

I have 5 new 2602i-n APs that I am getting a "Lwapp join request rejected" error in the AP Join log of the controller.  I have other 2602s working just fine, and I have other N radios working just fine.  I have moved the APs to 2 other controllers, v...

jrg100006 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After a factory refresh on a 3602i, I am no longer able to set the Country to "US"It is defaulting to "AU" and when I try changing it I get the error that reads "error in setting country code."Any thougths on where to start with this?The AP was purch...

aeryilmaz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is a monitor mode AP required on the network for switch port tracing to work correctly?Reason I ask is when running a report for OFF network (off wireless) APs, none are coming up.I'm thinking a monitor mode AP might be the missing piece to the equat...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the WLC under Wireless > (select AP) > Mesh > Ethernet Bridging > (Interface Name), you can set the mode for the interface. (Normal, Access, or Trunk)Can anyone explain exactly what "Normal" mode is? I can deduce Access and Trunk, but I'm having a...

I have a customer looking to use the AIR-ANT2440NV-R= bell shaped MIMO antenna on an older 1242AP.  This is to essentially increase signal coverage using hardware already available.They only need the 2.4GHz "G" coverage which this antenna would look ...

arichmond by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a customer that have set up a wireless network for their showroom where they plan to use AppleTV's and AirportExpresses to allow their employees to easily share video and audio with their clients.The employees connect to one SSID (User) wit...

tlr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco AP 1530

I am looking for Autonomous AP IOS Software for  Cisco 1530  Access point but cant' find it.As per data sheet this AP should be able to operate either in controller-based or standalone operation mode:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/wirele...