Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

when the 1262 connect to the access switch, it can't get IP address (we create DHCP pool), but strangely, when I replace with AP1142, it works fine, get ip and register to WLC.coz 1262 is already put in a box outside, so I can't set MODE button.Only ...

jean tang by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 5500

Hi All,Do 5500 WLC’S in HA mode (primary – Standby) support DHCP services?Many thanks.

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a client network where we will be installing around 180 WLCs. I have already installed 15 WLCs. All these WLCs were added to Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 and synced their config.Most of the configuration on these WLCs remain same...

I have 3620i/e CAP access points and they came loaded with the lightweight Ios. I need to convert them to autonomous ios for some site surveys.I have access to the lighweight ios for download but I no longer have access to the auto...

1marke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to utilize 802.11x authentication on a Autonomous AP.  I have the AP on my network; I have it broadcasting; but I am just not seeing a way to setup WPA2 enterprise authentication.Here is the config if it would help...https://www.dropbo...

I am currently trying to set up the Remote LAN feature with MAC Filtering with WLC & ISE. I want to use Central Web Authentication, but the client connected to the wired port 4 of the OEAP does not get redirected. On the WLC I see the correct web red...

i.va by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would like to report that WAP4410N Access Point cannot disable Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Tried both firmware 2.0.2.1 (19/JUL/2010) and the latest 2.0.3.3. No Disable option in both firmware.If you do not change the default IP or default SSID for e...

riverhkam by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI wanted to know is there a site that i can go to that will tell me what countries are designated by the letters in the hardware. For example I have to order some AP's for our office in Brazil and I know that the AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9 is the AP and the...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: