Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Recently deployed a 2504 w/ 10 APs and while the wireless is working in terms of internet and internal access, I've been advised that Mac users are experiencing an issue accessing printers on the network.  The printers are wired, and while they do se...

Hi Expert,I found WCS Sytem Error Page was displayed after login completed for while. How can i fix about this? ThanksWCS System Error PageError(s): You must correct following error(s) before proceeding: Error:COMMON-1: Some unexpected internal error...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't for the life of me find an answer but I thought there was some extra "notes" for upgrading two 5508 controllers in a mobility group.  I have about 150 AP's (1140 series) and would really like to minimize the downtime as much as possible.  My ...

Is there a feature matrix that compares functionality of the Wireless Controllers, ISE, MSE, Prime etc?There is some overlap on these devices and it would be helpful to know what each one does from a feature perspecitve in one place.  So if you want ...

kardos420 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We have added Splunk to a monitoring systems and I would like to send my wlc 5508 log messages to it.  We have the Syslog Data Inputs on that server are all TCP and we would like to maintain tcp only if possible. I do need to be on a custom port othe...

etijburg by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using an 1602i access point for my company's wlan. The adapter that I use for the computers is Cisco Linksys AE3000 (which supports up to 450 Mbps). However, the wireless speed does not exceed 144 Mbps even though the computers are very close...

tibetors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring up a Cisco 5760 WLC and wondering if it is required to put in a default route? In this document it says to put one in but i dont see why it is needed as it is connected to a switch via a layer 2 Trunk.Reference: https://supportfor...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card