cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have few cisco 3500 ap's which is to be used as work group bridge. I am not very sure but i think we need the ap to be in autonomous mode to make it a work group bridge. Currently it is running lwapp/capwap image.Is this correct, please help wi...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have project where I have 24 Cisco 2602 AP as a wireless bridge. (12 pcs root bridge and 12 pcs of non-root)I would like to use "whatsup Gold" to monitor the RSSI on my wireless links.I have been told that if information is availeble through SNMP, ...

I have a client that is running ver 7.5.120.0 on their controllers and they are having some odd issues, to say the least.  The controllers are supposed to be in a HA pair so that one fails, the other one takes completely over.  The second WLC only ha...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to extend my wired connection over wireless mesh network. There are multiple vlans in the network. Management is vlan 333. Vlans 17 and 50 are used for Voice and Data.Access points are online.1. I have unchecked VLAN transparency in the gl...

What is the best/most accurate way for collecting per AP data usage/volume? The AP could be either LWAP or Autonomous.Thanks.                  

CableWiFi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,i have some Problems with IOS6 Device when using the WebAuth on WLC.I think that the Problem is that i have an self signed Cert on the WebAuth of the WLCs which is untrustworthy for the Safari.So i think the only solution is to install an ...

Philip91 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I searched internet and didn't get straight forward answer.... So - is this possible to build mesh network (max 2 hops) on AP 1602 without any controller (WLC)? I would be appreciated for answer.

toadie997 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card