Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking for some suggestion. We have a WLC 4402 and will be upgrading to WLC5508. The WLC 4402 will be moved to a smaller office to provide wireless coverage there. Would it be better to upgrade the 4402 with the 5508, then wipe it clean and conf...

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following scenario:R1------sw------IPS------R2R1 : 199.199.199.1/24R2 : 199.199.199.2/24Suppose R1 sends a ping packet to R2, which is intercepted, examined and allowed by IPS.R2 sends the reply back to R1 which R1 rec...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having an issue with a mobility peer: Control Link Down, Data Link Up.They are both Cisco 5760 WLC's and there are no firewalls in between, they are on different subnets and have differnt Mobility Group Names.Pings are successful. I have rebo...

Hello, Experts!Please see attached drawing... thanks!1400 point-to-multipoint bridging here...HQ uses the omni antenna (AIR-ANT58G9VOA-N)Sites A,B,C use the sector antenna (AIR-ANT58G10SSA-N)LOS is verified among sites.Antenna power are set to max, e...

HelloI have 2 APs (it may be a -E-K9 for the model) and I can not seem to get them to work properly. I have pasted in a configuration from an 1130 model, modifying it slightly to match the new interface types and also changed the IP address.I have at...

The WCS is installed in one of our servers (unsudes since a very long time) which is monitoring all the WISM controlletrs. But I am not able to access the web page due to very high latency. is there any way I can find out where it is installed and ho...

I need to peer a new AIR-CT5508-HA-K9 with an existing 5508-50 currently in production.  Where to begin?The existing 5508 is running 7.2.115.1. and is cabled to a 6509 via port-channel.  What is the recommended code level now for the existing 5508 to...

HelloI am setting up a test AP for Windows 8. Is there a way that i can restrict access to this AP by Windows version or by MACaddress of the select wireless devices being used for the test. I have controller(s), AIR-CT5508-K9, that the AP associates...