cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a site that wants wireless, the best mounting point for the AP is a black crossbeam, what(if anything) would happen if we were to paint the AP black? Is there a normal approach for dealing with these aesthetic issues? I've never had to deal wi...

I have a network that consists of 17 2602 APs and two 5508 WLCs with two WLANs configured. One WLAN is for our internal users, the other is for a guest network. I have a question regarding band select and/or assignnig specific radios to the WLANs.1) ...

kmkrause2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear alli have two AP i set one as AP mode and another as WDS repeater i disable WPS via ssh ad when i see wi-fi protected setup wps shown disabledthe problem until now when some body try to connect to the AP there is a message shown that addtional l...

I have a school with 550 iPads.  We are using two 5508 WLCs sharing the number of APs.  The DHCP server and the default gateway for the network are on the firewall.  The clients are able to get a DCHP.  After some time, maybe about longer than a mont...

Currently, we have two regions that have 5508 wireless controllers on 7.5.102.0.  Both regions are in an AP SSO configuration for redundancy.  Each active controller has a 150 license on it.  I do understand that when the active controller has an iss...

Hello Guys,see if you can help me out with this.We are having an issue with our DHCP release in the WIRELESS CONTROLLER 5500. I have a interface called GUEST, and the dhcp scope from this interface is enable and have more then 300 address avaible to ...

fariasrod by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

while trying to push the new Software to a WLC i am getting error as mentioned.(Cisco Controller) >transfer download path . (Cisco Controller) >transfer download filename AIR-CT5500-K9-7-4-110-0.aes (Cisco Controller) >transfer download s...

Hello.I got "RX Multicast Queue Full" messages in the log of my 5508 WLC for more than a week now and have problems with client association.The multicast mode on the controller is set to "Unicast".Can anybody tell me what the problem could be?Thanks....

I have a  serious issue with my Cisco 4404 WLC. In from WLC, only some SSIDs are broadcasting the others are not broadcasting.... If I make a new WLAN and select it as broadcasting, but its not broadcasting correctly. I cannot see this in my device. ...

lzakariya by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have 2 controllers 4404 running 7.0.235.3 (37 and 31 APs 1142 connected) .  2 WLANs configured and mapped with IP Helper to external windows 2008 R2 DHCP server on 2 Scopes.StudentStaff Interfaces as follows The few clients get connected to the ...

HiIm upgrading a WLC HW from WLC 4400 to WLC 5508 and my question is, what will happen to the ap parameters like antenna gain, antenna type that is set on the WLC under radio settings for each ap.Is this info stored on the AP or is it on the WLC , so...

Hello,i have a question about the Timezone settings in the WLCs.We have serveral systems: 2100, 2500, 4400, 5500 series.Problem occurs at firmware 7.0.98.0, 7.0.220.0, 7.0.240.0, 7.4.100.0So i think this issue is not firmware or modelbased.I have con...

My mobile is not connecting to wifi (my router is Wag200G) but it's connecting to any other wifi, and any other device (mobiles and laptops) are connecting normally.Help!---Posted by WebUser Motassem Ja from Cisco Support Community App

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card