cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

With Shankar Ramanathan   Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about how to monitor, troubleshoot, and configure voice over WLAN on Cisco Unified Wireless Network and ...

Hello,I have WLC 5508 in software version 7.2.111.3 and I would like to know, if there is possibility to configure accounting update interval for stop time. Because I have problem with obtaining stop time in accurate time, I received it with delay in...

Hi,you might have seen this several times,but please take a minute to read.My phone is stuck in recovery mode.I connect it to usb, the computer asks me for drivers.I found the good page on the website to download it, but it require...

Does ISE support IPv6 in its dynamic ACLs? We are a dual stack IPv6 site at present. We could leave the guest LAN on an IPv4 only site for the moment, but we intend to go forward and support IPv6 fully. If we wanted to apply DACLs to a port that had ...

Hi, I'm working on a solution to Implement WLC HA v7.5 and have been reading the WLC Config guide v7.5 but looking at the sections within the respetive chapters relating to LAG Config restrictions and HA Config restrictions, I'm not entirely sure tha...

hi all,there is a certificate issue with my wlc (AIR-CT5508-K9 - Cisco 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controller - Software Version 7.3.112.0). when i logon to my controller there is an issue:There is a problem with the security certificate on this website...

I've three independants sites that I want to manage with the controller 5508, do I have to use three port of management?could you explain me the use of managment interface because the wlc contains 8 and I'm using the first port "1".

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can someone recommend me a dual-band omni antenna for connection to a Cisco 3600? For use indoors.I have found this:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/antenna/installation/guide/ant2544v4m-r.htmlBut it seems a bit overkill for what I need...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card