Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm looking for some advice on WLAN design best practices. I'm "overhauling" my companies current wireless infrastructure and i'm a little unsure how to implement this following "scenario":I would like to segment the WLAN into 6 separate block...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN ACL Question

Hello Community,I am currently studying for the CCNP SWITCH exam and had a question about how VLAN ACL's operate in a specific instance. The book is not clearing it up for me:If I had the following configuration:VTP-Server-1(config)# ip access-list e...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking into configuring Dynamic ARP Inspection and DHCP snooping on my network.  While the configuration is pretty straight forward, I am not finding much information in regards to wireless deployments.  My networks utilizes a single vla...

I have 2 WLAN SSID, one's working the other isn't! Recently one of our Controllers rebooted, and then one of of WLAN's stopped working. I've checked the configs and code and they are the same on both controllers. The WLAN that is not working I see th...

I was wondering if there was a way to include additional AP configuration information on the controller.  I'm trying to program the following on some Aironet 1602s:1.  Program the timezone to Eastern2.  Program daylight savings to EDT (recurring)3.  ...

I am having an issue where clients dis-connect and re-connect anywhere between 2-6 times an hour. This can be a short outage (seen by citrix dis-connecting and re-connecting) or a drop out with task bar reporting limited access (infrequent)Observatio...

I have testes two standalone ap is able to connect thorugh root-bridge mode and non-bridge mode, but when i try to the non-root bridge ap to controller base ap with bridge mode enable is fail, is there anyone can provide some suggestion?

Hello,Is it possible to filter the access to internet by mac address (using only L2)? I have a domain for corporate and guest users and I want to to know if its possible to configure this on Cisco WLC.Thank you.

Hi all, I am currently working on a client RFP. They are inquiring about wireless controllers and AP alongwith Firewall and IPS/IDS solution for wireless. I want to know that does wireless lan controller (5760 in this case) supports firewall/IPS/IDS ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card