cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, One of my client was using Autonomous Wireless setup in 2 of their offices, and user authentication was done through Certificate based authentication using AD. In one of their office, saying Office-1, they deployed WLC 5508 and all the autono...

Hi All,     I have      1-around 30 AP1041N connected to the WLC 2504      2- i have PCs with WMP600N Wireless adaptor      problem is that all clients connected to the access points with 144 Mbps not 300 Mbps     why the clients didn't connect to th...

Does anyone know if there is a document that specifies the ranges for each antenna? I am trying to find out the coverage for a patch antenna.

mreilly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,We have a small issue with a Cisco WLC 2504 with Software 7.4.100 running in a house controlling all Audio/Video and entertainment systems.The issue is as follows:1. Apple iPhone cannot control wireless devices such as Belkin's Wemo Sw...

We are running Guest NAC 2.0.1 to provison wireless guest users.I have a 4402 guest anchor and WiSM controllers.We found a user that is accessing malware.  I can locate the IP address and MAC address for the user. Is there a way to correlate this inf...

Joe Clark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, users are reporting frequent dropouts from the wireless network. The logs show some of the events below:*apfReceiveTask: Jul 12 08:51:10.854: %SIM-3-DHCP_SERVER_NO_REPLY: sim_interface.c:1039 Failed to get DHCP response on interface 'suguest'. Ma...

HelloI have the following ACS's. They are VM     Cisco Secure ACS     Version : 5.2.0.26I have been having trouble with the Primary hanging up, but the secondary does not take over. I have spoken with TAC and they advised me to upgrade the software t...

Hi all,I would like to upgrade wlc from 6.0.199.4 to 7.4. I would also like to keep my previous 50 licences.I read somewhere that i should first upgrade to 7.0 to keep my previous licence (because if I go directly to 7.4 I will lose it).Could I have ...

Eric by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card