Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC 5500 can't detect LAP1040 either in the same vlan or on different vlan . i attached the scenario and configuration on the file .first i didn't make any configuration on LAP to make it match country code i configured in controller . i just setup t...

Hello all,When I change an IP address of an access-point with NCS, then the radios are disabled.Configuring directly on the controller keeps the radios on.Cisco Prime NCS  Version : 1.1.1.24WLC 5508 Version 7.0.240.0AIR-CAP3502E-E-K9Does anyone recog...

I have 2 BR1310G APS configured for bridge mode to extend a LAN between two buildings. The setup worked for 3 years flawlessly. One day, they started having network problems across the bridge. Pinging across the bridge shows time-o...

Hi there,In my enterprise we have 3 Cisco Access Points connected one is 1250 Series and two are 1140 series. But none of them are displaying the name of the client associated to it, if a client is a andriod, iphone, laptop etc. What shall i do to ge...

For voice application Cisco recommends disabling packet aggregation, How i can disable this ? and there are some limitation after disabling ? this is the command :config {802.11a | 802.11b} 11nsupport {a-mpdu | a-msdu} tx priority {0-7 | all} {enable...

Hi AllHas anyone any experience of using a Cisco 5508 controller (code version 7.4.100.0) with an ACS appliance running version 4.1 or 4.2?I've found that the ACS constantly reports a 'Bad request from NAS' (Invalid message authenticator in EAP reque...

We have a WLC 5500 apliance, but i have a problem, the APs have a administrative IP in a diferent segment, only conected to WLC the AP have same segment of the management interface, the 5500 don´t have APmanager interface.How configurate the WLC to c...

So I have a 4402 and I have configured the WPA to use a Hex PSK using 64-bit. I type in 64 1's for example and click apply. When I go back into the WLAN it is set as ACSII not HEX. Any ideas? Is this a security feature?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card