Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, is it possible to enable load balancing for a particular group of APs and disabled for the rest. Perhaps AP groups. Running 8500 WLC with 3600 series APs. It will enhance the service concurrent user capacities for areas with a high device c...

LF007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have installed about 2 days ago one Cisco WCS 2504 and 11 APs. Everything is doing well regarding to WEP authentication. But I have a Radius Server that is alson running with some issues on wireless: - Unless I open network settings and cl...

Hello,In the old days I used two autonomous 1242AG access access points to create a 5GHz PtP link with 2 patch antennas (over small distance 50meters and on on private premises) to connect an small building or garage were there was no ethernet availi...

Is it possible to take a AIR-LAP1142-N-K9 AIR-LAP1142N-N-K9 and convert it into the -A- version??? The N version does not allow editing nor does it support 5GHz in the US. I'm thinking we may be SOL on this as I couldn't find anyth...

AdamF1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2209827?tstart=0 Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about  how to monitor, troubleshoot and configure Wireless Networks using Se...

We have a WISM in a 6509. The 6509 lost power (the UPS failed) and upon reboot the WISM isn't allowing AP's to connect. The WISM is blade 4. Upon consoling in, I get this error message for all 8 ports: 42w6d: %EC-SP-5-CANNOT_BUNDLE2: Gi4/1 ...

I have installed Cisco Prime 1.2 Infrastructure, with 6 5508 WLC's and a 3355 MSE, with Ap models: 2602i, 3502i & e, 1131, 1142.  I am having issues when I am trying to add the access points to maps etc, and the server running very slow, I have confi...

I have had to do a second restore in 2 months from backup of the entire system, on this occasion NCS is not starting fully, Health Monitor Server is starting.Reporting Server is StartingFtp Server is runningDatabase server is runningTftp Server is ru...

Hello,We are looking to restrict useage on the wireless for BYOD.  I wanted to get some feedback on this initial phonase of the policy1) MAC Address filter company wide.  Users must submit MAC addresses of devices2) 3 Deive Limit (Laptop, Tablet and ...

Hi all,I'm trying to find a config example detailing how AP sniffer mode and SE capability can be configured on a Cisco 3600 that is equpped with a  WSSI. I came across the WSSI deployment guide which does not go into the detailed that I would like t...

Hi!Connect an access point to the WLC locally and it worked without problems, but now the access point went to another city that is connected to my branch mpls but not working.Here there are no VLANs created.Have an example of how to do this communic...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: